Back Forum New

CONDOLENCE TO icнigσ AND xmacubass

Post Last Edited by rtgttt at 2017-1-3 20:37

SO I RETURN BACK LIKE MONTHS AGO AND I NOTICED THAT THESE LOW LIFES xmacubass AND icнigσ  GOT ROASTED IN FORUMS AND IN GAME
THIS HOE ilovekeem ALSO KNOWN AS icнigσ IN DDTANK THOUGHT HE COULD OUTSMART ME IN BIOLOGY
BUT POOR HIM,HE DOESN'T KNOW A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT BIOLOGY AND THIS IS WHY HE GOT JEALOUS AND BARKS.
YOU SEE I DON'T HAVE TIME BECAUSE I RARELY THINKING ABOUT YOU IN MY LIFE SINCE THEIR STUPIDITY MADE ME BORING.
WHILE I'M HAVING THE CROWN AND I'M BEING CALLED THE QUEEN  
THEY CALL ME AWESOME AND IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL FOR ME TO ROAST PESKY IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO LACKS OF ATTENTION AND THEN GETS MAD ROAMING IN FORUMS.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

SO I RETURN BACK LIKE MONTHS AGO AND I NOTICED THAT  ...
rtgttt Posted at 2017-1-3 17:09

we scared them away they finally realize that they messed with with the wrong ones lololol
pentagramize this faggot ichigo xmacubass!their existence itself is a sin dieee!

SO I RETURN BACK LIKE MONTHS AGO AND I NOTICED THAT  ...
rtgttt Posted at 2017-1-3 17:09

well said rtgtttt
hjjehjje << is not me he's a faker
Ty gm

we have the last words deal with it noob.
gallows_60 Posted at 2017-2-6 23:14

I'm not letting you to have the satisfaction of win.
Shut up and stop waiting for us to hold back.
You start the war,now go back to your things since you don't belong here mother fker
Ty gm

your messING with our wrong idiot.
gallows_60 Posted at 2017-2-6 23:14

messing with who?with an insect like u?rly it's not a big deal for us
pentagramize this faggot ichigo xmacubass!their existence itself is a sin dieee!

Haha thanks your got ur shelf roasted idiot.
gallows_60 Posted at 2017-2-6 23:13

How can you call that a roast? GOD DAMMIT
You clearly don't make any sense stfu.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

U got back and f***** so bad in yur pussy cat dog ass doesn't suprise me at all when they off you gu ...
gallows_60 Posted at 2017-2-6 23:12

At least you got some maturity of censorship your words since everybody is laughing at you.You're very stupid,go see a doctor
HAHAHAHAHAHA

We should call u slut E.T Phone Home because you look like him with cvbbnn aka Shitmy-Ass1
gallows_60 Posted at 2017-2-8 16:32

You should call us your boss
Because we own this game and we Arabians pay much more than your stupid mother pays your piggy food to feed you
Suck the farts up donkey and go sleep like a puppy
Ty gm

I'm messing with you old retard faggot turd dust.
gallows_60 Posted at 2017-2-8 16:32

You're messing with ur owner here
Fking dumbass you're my dog
But I don't wanna feed you.i want you to bark while you can't do a shit to me.fake ass girl
Stupid 13 years old boy

atleast you made no sense you need to go see doctor because you don't know shit with you biology go ...
gallows_60 Posted at 2017-2-8 16:29

You're the one who doesn't get the catch but I'm not talking about biology since low tier grades like you and your other twat friend which i forgot his name long time ago
You know nothing about biology and even if you google it you wouldn't have a clue how biology works since your too stupid to understand these kind of stuffs
Your only job is to go out and get a life and pick up some trash in the road!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back Forum