Back Forum New
stfu u looking behind the screen u look ugly as he'll u even cant do a shit am not that idiots.
xmacubass Posted at 2016-11-7 20:29

how many lies dude facker
if u were smarter u could tell good lies
but we're not scared because we know you're ugly chinese jiaming Zhao on fb I bet nobody likes your pic in fb because you're so.ugly lel.
then your kwangsan lleague members cici and ciquieme exposed you that you're a gey and then you quit on game because we all found out who you're
and what you do? Sitting here and reply on forum but even in forum you got bad fame lel
this is what happens when you mess with the others asshole
hjjehjje << is not me he's a faker
Ty gm

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted.
More shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMI-ASS1:3 :) lol xD

Reply 73# xmacubass

we don't fking need proofs I share your ugly fb long ago to trumpets
no one gives a shit about you neither you're only an idiot who I bully everytime and you're crying and begging for our milk
Ty gm

stfu vagina balls nobody care stupid bony head boy get a life dude I put rest in peace just for ur  ...
xmacubass Posted at 2016-11-8 20:58

Lel did you come back and repeat the same shits which I answered them b4 and humiliate you in the public?I hate repeating myself
Btw you created this channel idiot and now you deleted the link because we all found out who you're
Unfortunately it was too late for you because i told everyone in trumpets who you are jiaming Zhao but people aren't as mental as you
You're so ugly dude go pm ilovekem again he needs you
Ty gm

Stfu u words what u marked are bull like he'll fucker u want throw rock stupid low IQ human just th ...
xmacubass Posted at 2016-11-8 21:00

your IQ never reached to 10 because you're the type of retard who I outsmart everyday
What rocks you have?your only rock is your hard brainless
you couldn't even lift a rock because you're still a kid that needs grow up
But I doubt it even if you grow up you would still be stupid
Ty gm

stfu vagina balls nobody care stupid bony head boy get a life dude I put rest in peace just for ur  ...
xmacubass Posted at 2016-11-8 20:58

What are you talking about gey shit did I humiliate your stupid image so badly and the truth hit your retarded head so hard that you're talking bullshits
cancer to your father asshole ops not cancer I mean hope Allah will torture you and your noob father
yes don't mess with me retard you're not good at lying go to your psychology now
Ty gm

Back Forum