Back Forum New

Peace angel gamias1 and zegepita

Post Last Edited by ilovekeeeem at 2016-8-10 17:56

TUBAAAAAAAA WICKED ANGEL gamias1 and ZEGEPITA AS WE AGREED I SHARE U MY PHOTO AND YOU WILL TELL ME UR NAMES OK?
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

dumbhole shitard why are u here and still begging for my attention with ur ugly damn face fuckk off nigga we all know u are a pussy kid Keemi♥ and icнigσ we destroyed yo

Reply 2# zegepita

SORRY OK?PEACE OUT?COME ON NIGGA

Reply 3# ilovekeeeem

i'll fuck your mommy garbage i will never be friends with yo poor kid who acts like a girl dam

Reply 4# zegepita

OH I'M DONE NIGGA OK BYE

Post Last Edited by zegepita at 2016-8-6 15:25

Reply 5# ilovekeeeem

yea kid don't mess with angel and with the rest or imma fking kill your faggot ass again

Reply 1# ilovekeeeem

why did share ur ugly pic  Keemi♥ = icнigσ?i got disgusted and spit on it while i was drinking coca-cola fking kid.you act rich when in fact you can't buy your new panties because those panties got ripped off,better ur stupid mother should take care more of you retard.or want me to lend you some money?rtgttt and zegepita will lend u money too to buy ur new panties transexual kiddo.i don't wanna make peace with you,
i love to destroy you more poor piece of trash.
pentagramize this faggot ichigo xmacubass!their existence itself is a sin dieee!

Reply 7# wicked_angel

LMFAOOOO

Reply 6# zegepita

haahah
pentagramize this faggot ichigo xmacubass!their existence itself is a sin dieee!

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted.
ILOVEKEEM IS THE MOST RETARDED IN FORUM

Back Forum