Back Forum New
Keemi♥ AND icнigσ IS ME WTF DO U WANT TWATS DUMBASS SENDING ME SHIT EMAILS U DON'T FACKING KNOW HOW DEPRESSED I GET
AND MY MOTHER IS JOB-LESS WE'LL ALMOST RUN OUT OFF MONEY I'M IN THE BRINK OF SUICIDE BUT THANKS TO EPICVICZ AND HIRO WHO SUPPORT ME FRIENDLY

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted.
More shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMI-ASS1:3 :) lol xD

Reply 1# ilovekeeeem

have we met b4?CLEARLY IT'S Wicked_Angel* U FACKING IDIOT LET ME AUTO-CORRECT U THERE OR I'LL ROAST BURN U ALONG WITH UR FAMILY AND ALL UR FRIENDS HERE AND UR STUPID LEAGUE PROPHESY WHO LICK UR STINKY ASS FAKE GIRL STUPID BOY LOLOLOL IF U REALLY THINK THAT U FKING KNOW ME IN DDTANK SPOIL MY NAME THEN.YOU ACT LIKE U KNOW ME IN GAME WHEN IN FACT U DON'T EVEN KNOW ME,because personally it's my first to know ur name in game.
pentagramize this faggot ichigo xmacubass!their existence itself is a sin dieee!

ok ok stfu gayboy we all know ur insignificant gay story we don't want to know more of ur gay exper ...
xmacubass Posted at 2016-11-6 07:52

ok ok tell to your stupid noob fake sht girl not messing with us or I'll fking rip him apart again like your inferior race
YOU'RE NOT EVEN A VALID HUMAN SHITARD GO BACK TO YOUR MOTHER'S GRAVE AND CRY LIKE KID WITH YOUR DISGUSTING PIC YOU PUT IN YOUR FB
AND STOP POSTING YOUR SAME FKING GAY STORY
GO STROKE ilovekeem's D
MOST GROSS EVER I'LL THROW AWAY ALL FOOD FROM STOMACH TO YOUR UGLY FACE
pentagramize this faggot ichigo xmacubass!their existence itself is a sin dieee!

Post Last Edited by ilovekeeeem at 2016-7-29 09:14

CTFU ASSHOLE Wiked_Angel BTCH YOU CRUSHED MY P ...
ilovekeeeem Posted at 2016-7-14 18:54

ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT icнigσ? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME ASSHOLE I'LL DIG THEM ALL DOWN TO THE GROUND WHO MESS WITH ME
GO SELL YOUR CHEAP ASS FOR COINS BUT NOBODY WOULD BUY IT
DON'T COME AGAIN DDTANK JUST STAY ALONE AND STFU
DID YOU RUN OUT OF COINS?
YOU'RE SO POOR

Post Last Edited by wicked_angel at 2016-11-6 08:30
ok ok stfu gayboy we all know ur insignificant gay story we don't want to know more of ur gay exper ...
xmacubass Posted at 2016-11-6 07:52

you should feel proud to your transsexual buddy icнigσ=ilovekeem he's humble and pussydog in front of us
nobody wants to join on his propheshit league full of fake people who're not proud of their gender and refusing to accept their true self

did this bitch seriously put science fiction why not anime ur brain really grown on ur ass stop thi ...
xmacubass Posted at 2016-11-6 08:30

rtgt doesn't read what you say idiot

Back Forum