Back Forum New

THOSE TWATS

Post Last Edited by ilovekeeeem at 2016-7-29 09:14

CTFU ASSHOLE Wiked_Angel BTCH YOU CRUSHED MY PSYCHOLOGY I'LL KILL MYSELF IF THAT'S ALL U WANT TO DO IF U'RE THAT RUDE TO ME IF NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME IS THIS HOW U TREAT ME
ASSHOLES?
IF LIFE IS LIKE THIS THEN I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE SENDING ME SHIT TRASH EMAILS I DIDN'T DUDE A SHIT TO YOU BTCHES EVEN MY LEAGUE MATES DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE FKING RUDE CUNTS PUSSY NIGGA
YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME MY FACE AGAIN IF THAT'S WHAT U WANT,HOPE WE'LL MEET IN HEAVEN AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE THERE.
DON'T WORRY I'LL TELL U WHO I AM AND SENDING U THESE RUDE EMAILS MY NAME IS  icнigσ FROM MYSTIC PALACE
I WAS JEALOUS OF UR POWER Wicked_Angel THAT'S WHY I TRASH TALK U AND UR FRIENDS I NEVER SAW U AS A FRIEND,HOPE SOMEDAY WILL BE FRIENDS IN HEAVEN. AND IT'S TRUE MY OTHER FORUM ACCOUNT IS pokemongoaddict

icнigσ
from mystic palace

i pm wicked_angel and she told me that she doesn't even know you,she have never notice your profile character,and she have never pm you in her game,and it's her first time for her to know ur name.
don't expect ppl to notice ur profile character and talking to u when u trash talk them like this.I told u ur reputation got bad in the moment u trash talk other innocent ppl.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

and stop creating fake forum accounts which they're >> (xmacubass,hagayrtgttt,pokemongoaddict) and talking to urself.only idiots will believe that it was different account.you can't outsmart us,ur stupidity
made me boring.you know nothing about biology,my grades and knowledge in biology are better than urs.
no matter what you'll do EpicVicz is one of the most trash talker in ddtank.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

PUUUUUUUSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYY AS GOAT GO CHANGE UR NAME AGAIN..LOSERS FROM THE ARMAGEDDON 3rd world war will come soon,the next HITLER SHALL RISE AGAIN AND BRING THE HOLOCAUST UPON YOU.I WOULD LOVE TO SEE U GET SUFFERED HERE.
UR SUFFERING,IS MY SMILE.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply 4# rtgttt

LMFAO DID U GOT BURN SO HARD ON THE OTHER FORUMS THAT U HAD TO RESORT TO THIS. YOUR SO LUCKY THAT THE OTHER FORUM THREAD WAS LOCK. PEOPLE COULD SO YOUR STUPIDITY A MILE AWAY/.CTFU THAT SO PATHETHIC. SRRY BUT PPL KNOW I DONT STOOP THAT LOW TO MAKE ALL THOSE ACCOUNT. ITS NOT LIKE I GOT TIME LIKE U ALWAYS REPLYING TO FORUM.

HEY GUYS LOOK AT THE TIME AFTER THE NOOB ACCOUNT POST. THEN THIS SKANK POST. CLEARLY SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN CAN SEE SHE WROTE THIS HERSELF. I AM SO DONE WITH HER STUPIDITY. OMG I SHOULD HAVE SCREENSHOT THE WHOLE CONVERSATION. THE WAY YOUR DUMBASS DIDNT KNOW U GET YOUR HEREDITY GENES THROUGH ANALYZING BLOOD. ALSO U SAID WE GOING TO BE ROBOTS IN THE FUTURE. CTFU LOLOLOLOL

BTW CLEARLY U DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BIOLOGY. CONFUSING HOMO SAPIENS WITH HUMANOIDS. SAYING HUMANOIDS HAVE GENES. ONLY PEOPLE ON WEED WOULD SAY THOSE THINGS.

look this bitch doesn't even know what genes are.and not only that but he lies that i confused homo sapiens with humanoids? you're a RETARD  BITCH LIAR who thinks he can outsmart me.fucking fag many science fiction have become reality.your mind is not creative.you think u can act cool and sh1t and showing to the other that u're too tough?
UR ONLY AN INSIGNIFICANT INSECT 11 YEARS OLD KID WHO CREATES FAKE ACC AND TALK TO HIMSELF.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU'RE ONLINE HERE LIKE THE WHOLE DAY.BITCH-ASS.
DO U EVEN BRUSH UR TEETH?HAVE U EVER GO TO THE TOILET?DO U EVEN REST?
MAYBE UR UGLY MOTHER SHOULD TAKE CARE MORE OF U.BUT I DOUBT ABOUT THAT,SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN LEFT ALONE AND UR PARENTS DON'T GIVE U MUCH ATTENTION.THIS IS WHY U HAVE THESE NERDY BEHAVIOR.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

U'LL NEVER BE ACCEPTFUL TO SOCIETY IF U HAVE THIS IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR,PEOPLE WITH AUTHORITY WILL FKING BEAT UR FAG ASS DOWN.TRYING ACTING TOUGH ON INTERNET WHEN IN REAL LIFE U'RE JUST A PUSSY WHO'S AFRAID OF AN ANT.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back Forum