Back Forum New

[Valentines Day Event] How Romantic Are You

Post Last Edited by gm028 at 2015-2-15 16:20

Post Last Edited by gm028 at 2015-2-13 06:36

Valentines day is coming, what a nice day in February, even in the whole year! How will you celebrate it with your partner?

Come and join this event to give your partner or your best friends a super surprise. Let’s see who is the most romantic person in ddtank!

[Detail]: To join leave a reply to your partner, a special card with sweet words, a love letter, some great memories belong to you and so on....Your reply in this post will not be able to see by any other player untill 14th, Feb.

P.S.: Your and your partner’s nickname are required to include in your post.

Rules:
1. Only 1 entry per account allowed.
2. Anything offensive will be removed and the user posting them won't be able to take place in the event.
3. Reward will be sent within 1 week after the event.
4. Game321 holds the final say in this event.

Hey Rei we've known each other for a long time now and I'm glad I met you because you are fun to play with and I have a good time whenever we demolish other players as a couple ^^. Oh and I hope you aren't disappointed that you won't ever be able to be as pro as me when it comes to aiming ;*

Server: Ripple lake
Me: Starfish
Him: Reizon
Ripple Lake - Starfish
Magical Kingdom - Teenquotes

Post Last Edited by shadow01100 at 2015-2-15 16:45

My sweetest honey pie, Micci

I want to tell you that I love you so much and you are the reason that i smile every day.I just can't believe how fast and deeply i fell in love with you.I remember the first time that you messaged me on ddt, after that everything changed.You made every single day a fun day on ddt.Those memories will stay on my heart forever.We have different time zone,but we make everything possible to spend time together.I miss you when I'm not with you when I'm not with you all i do is think about you and when I think about you I just want to be with you and when I'm with you it's like all of my dreams have come true.Life without you is like a broken pencil pointless........  i love you so much.I thank ddtank that I met you and let me spend time with you, because without you baby my life would be incomplete.My love for you is endless never forget that.Time won't be enough to show you all my love,but I guarantee you my love that I will make you the  happiest girl in the world .This little letter won't be enough to express you all my love but I will leave these words for you.You are so amazingly,wonderfully,awesomely definitely the most precious of all precious things in the world.
yours always,
☭ℒawliet➹
PS:Te Amo

My name:☭ℒawliet➹ from shadow castle
Partner's name:Micci ps: I edited my post because i forgot to put the names @@ but i mentioned them on the letter.
Shadow~

my nicname ffy
ign fvckforyou
partner name tsumugichan
server mystic palace

I try Write your name in the sky, the wind will blow it for sure .
I try Write your name in the sea, storm certainly will take him drift .
But I will write your name in my heart, that love is eternal   

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
OTAKU

Post Last Edited by stecer at 2015-2-12 19:38

My Valentine Friend

Ushio♪,

Valentine’s Day reminds me
how meaningful my feelings are for you.
You have a special place in my world
that no one else could fill.
Out of your overflowing heart,
you add color and light to my life.
You continually cross my mind,
like a precious dose of sunshine,
lighting me up inside--
as I think of you
and the lasting memories
we have created together.
No Valentine gift
is as precious to me
as you are,
my Valentine friend.

By you're friend K O U♪ / Bloody
K O U♪
(Divine Manor) Server
Bloody
MP(Mystic Palace) Server

My Wife Starfish:

You are simply the best wife anyone can have. You are honest about absolutely everything, funny, smart, and very pro even on a bad day. You've helped me many times when I needed it (especially when I needed to refine for stones) and even done tasks while I was gone. You are the only Player 2 I ever need ❤️❤️❤️~

From Reizon of Ripple Lake

Hello My name is KingAngulo - from Ripple lake server -  I will not write much because I no speak English - I am a good person,  kind, respectful, honest and appreciate what I have, I do not claim to be perfect, but I try to be that person you trust and do happy every day to that person by my side - I like a person makes me happy when to she spoke to her, I like its smile so beautiful, bright eyes, her hair very sexy and I like the way she talks to me -- Name BlackWoman - from Ripple lake server

Back Forum