Back Forum New

This Game Nearly To Die

Dear GM
What did U do with this game?? U make this game more and more bored..all ppls start to quit this game bcoz of ur act. The main reason is only bcoz U deleted AH, all non coin user give up to make their acc more strong, pls GM think more abt that..We r play this game just for fun, if u keep like this no more fun in this game. We r know that anyone need money, bcoz we r think that U only care abt money, but money not always can make happiness in our life, money cant buy happiness of all player.

None do LF and all only do dummy fight, this all bcoz big different pow between us..all coin user can kill vocer user easly, if all completed by dummy fight, how can we r enjoy this game?? and U make OS fight,,for what?? we cant do cross server battle anymore. No more happiness like old DDT.

Now, u seem like dont care anymore to us..come on GM, only u can make this game more fun..

My purpose to make this complain only for make this game more good, not only for me but for all. Hope u will care abt this suggest

If they will not do anything about this, the game will surely die.

Reply 1# lastemper0r

I agree (not totally but in a sense), but its not Game321's Fault about Auction House being deleted because the system follow all the other English DDtank websites beginning from DDT.us, AeriaGames, Gamefuse, Kabam, and Playality. Yes there is a very HUGE crease in power (yes im talking about you +13-15 people) but really you cant say we didnt expect it to happen. There is truly no Free-To-Play Online game in the first place where everyone is on equal terms money or not (if you do have one post that **** in the comment section).

Yes again you are right (in a sense) on the League Fighting portion. However, back then it was still hard to complete an LF task due to strong, pro, and accurate people killing you all the time. Doing Dummy Fights actually can get the job done at a faster rate and this also applies to League Missions which once again, gets the job done. Overseas, still hard either way due to overpowered people on every server, still puts up a challenge for people and I dont really mind the Bots (referring to CPU AI Characters). But yea Overseas option is pretty useless nowadays because I just get other local people from my server.

What would really help the game are events that give more Energy Stones, Seasonal Tasks that dont require coins, Monthly Fortify Events with Waste-Worthy Rewards and a 5-Star Pet for +12 Fortification, a freaking Auto-Refine like they have in VIP coin, and better interactive weekend events. Taking away Ares Duel and Elite Match were huge blows to the low-level community because thats where most of (my farming places for) the Energy Stones were easily obtainable.

Things need to change around in the game to make people more active. I just wish Proficiency City would kinda reach out to the players and ask them what they think (Besides Auction House and Mail Spam) instead of going by their own instinct and make dumb events for people who dont even need that stuff.

The player base is pretty low now. Waiting ages just to get a Free Fight?
Do not forget that it was Heaven itself that shed you from me

this is pay to win game. STUPID G.M

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted.
ILOVEKEEM IS THE MOST RETARDED IN FORUM

More shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMI-ASS1:3 :) lol xD

Reply 7# xmacubass

buthurt when we fuck ur moomy coin user?

Back Forum