Back Forum New

Fate Encounter

What a hell is fate encounter is, i was looking for a enemy for almost 30 minutes, its a very waste of time. especially to those waiting for the event and not in a comfortable time. i did not sleep early for this.

Once again its not the system's fault.

Its because that the Encounter Mode requires Boys and Girls. This game is practically 80% Male and 20% Female, so its pretty much a Sausage Fest.

Morale of this Complaint: We Need more Females on Encounter Mode or the Game in General.

thats becoz they are dropping this game day by day.. so just give this game up
all my friend they all gave it up -.- bored game fklhasdjklfhasdjkfhhgasef aseerf awerf

yeah its because of the gender inequality. more males than females. but so far, i didnt have a problem with that. I finish 10 everyday taking 30mins-1hour. if you play it, make it sure to play at the exact time it starts, its the best time where lots of players are doing it as well. HOWEVER, yes, i also have a problem with the scheduled time. in my country, it is 2AM. Hell!, i have lots of sleeping problems due to this. its not to friendly on my part and so as to those from my country and continent.
♣║CHARLES║♣

I now know it dont need females i play this same and i looked for 3 or 4 other boys me and the other 3 i can just play without female lol
A Weapon With Feelings Is Useless To Us (All).

Post Last Edited by eaglehorn25 at 2014-2-6 01:10

yeah i started to play fate at exactly 2:00am when it starts. i did not completed that task because of much loading. its really a big waste of time to wait. time will come that i will give up this game already. its boring. no more players. when did they realize.

I really like to get a tutorial for this. Is there a like video tutorial here?

Tutorial = Click encounter, wait for a match, select your partner, begin match, end.
Official Mod for Magic Kingdom~

Tutorial = Click encounter, wait for a match, select your partner, begin match, end.
Xeronn Posted at 2014-2-16 01:09

ahahahaha xeronn   that is a good tutorial
They Call Me "NOOB" Number One On BattleField

Back Forum