Back Forum New

Answer please ! Ares !

Ares Battle !

The best team will even gain a special reward——a 1 week's temporary weapon: Ares!

IGN: Misukiツ
Server: Lord Land

I played ares battle with ミL*veShಠt彡. He got 40k points and i got 39k points. This Ares Enet says the best Team will get Ares +12 Weapon. ミL*veShಠt彡 got this but i didnt got it. So im really pissed about it cuz i did spend over 10 hour. Im from Germany at its 4:00 morning when Ares Battle starts. I didnt söeep for it and i really want get my Ares +12 Now like ur event SAYS !!!!!!!!!

Statement please !!

Post Last Edited by gm026 at 2012-12-10 11:36

Reply 1# maddog2412
hi, only the player who get the highest points can get the weapon, so u cant get it.

so its ur fault and not mine ... cuz ur event say "Best team wins" not best player with highest points. I want my ares +12 now
otherway my advocate will contact u. I wasted 10 hour for ur event and did spend money to higher my chances.

Its Scam. Give me the +12 Ares now and change ur Event to "Best Player with highest points" and not "Best Team". Cuz Best Team means 2 People !!

told u allready im from germany ... and i really didnt slepp on this time ... while it was 4:00 morning in germany ... im really pissed. Lets handle this by a friendly way pls.

Reply 3# maddog2412

u can see it in our announcement: The best team will even gain a special reward——a 1 week's temporary weapon: Ares!  it means there is only one weapon for the best team.

uhm ... u should say "person with most point wins" ... that would be right ... Can u remove it  from love and send it to me (Misuki) ? Its ok for Love when u do that ... he will contact u if u need it ...

otherwise im still right ... u said best team ... and team are 2 people ... who cares what kind of picture i see ... wheres the point to show 2x same picture ??!?!?

We won as Team and Every1 want his Reward now.

ok after i did read everything again i could see 2 things!

1) The best team will even gain a special reward——a 1 week's temporary weapon: Ares!

This means, the team who wins get ares +12 (Team = 2 People)

2) The weekly champion will be granted the unique weapon "mars"

That would be only Loveshot

So we are both right .... and i want my ares now. I dont care about your fault .... u know im right too, and i want it now.

Oh anotherthing i did notice ... Loveshot got Ares+12 ... and not Mars (whatever it is) so this is totaly wrong and i wont accept this .... My Ares +12 now -.-

what do u think about it , guys ? im right , they are scamming ?

can i get an answer pls ?

Back Forum