Back Forum New

All these Years

Hmm ok, lemmi share this, i will never forget this for the rest or my life.
! p+ y5 m1 m% z3 A9 s6 j* h5 m" M8 [9 U$ r5 S- v
  After my College Graduation, our Department held an Activities which called "Com-Sci Week" It was 04th April 1998,  saturday morning and i was assign to represents the emotion booth, by which a couple of boxes were at stand with a hole on top, the mechanic of this is to see the reaction of each people or the emotion to be delivered when they stuck their hand in the hole and feel what is inside. many have tried it, and suddenly my best friend in high school accidentally pass by and approach me, we say hi and talked a little and told him to try my emotion booth, so we go inside the booth and tried it, the first box, told it was a wet sponge, the 2nd box, smiled and say to me, it was a wood scrub, very good as i say, but the third box upon stucking the hand inside the box, looking at me and suddenly screamed so loud and pulling hand out of the box approach to me and cry on my shoulder saying "what is inside that box? and i replied, a couple of rats and cockroaches and lizards ^_^... and continue to cry.... that moment, he became so soft and i dunno grrrr..... i got fooled that all along these years, i never knew, for that very moment, and realize that he is GAY!!! whew  
* h" D' a2 ^/ S- D/ q  B" {7 r5 A: B7 u
IGN: kemchie8 H6 s  v' C7 N3 M# T8 P; J
Server: Shadow Castle
They Call Me "NOOB" Number One On BattleField

5555555555555555555555555555555555+

LOLS that was a long 1

ewwww kuya kem, ahahaha never knew that happened , so where is he now? he fooled you

i dont know, but i heard he got his own family, and happy for him ^_^

pre, sabi na eh, ang gheyness) S: u4 C9 C3 Z7 S

0 R' I, A- h+ M7 V- ~- e6 V1 She fooled that pretend that he is straight man, but not, you caught him, same time fooled you waaaahaha, the gheyness fever

amffffssss...... its not me >.< grrrrrrr my friend here is ther topic

im not expecting to win here thought i just share it coz its a good experienced that he fooled us all his friends believing that he is a real guy so maybe thats the reason why he got many GF

hutangana!!! Bading
8 N8 d3 i" h" ]- b5 e+ H  F1 Y6 H) O# F# R6 t
waaa ahahahaha!

i love  it

Back Forum