Back Forum New
lol what's mean ?

lol what's mean ?

I put super glue on my brothers chair he sat on it and he got stuck he was so pissed
4 S; c# F) _8 t3 |) M1 C" i6 w9 U
Server FanastyForest% I$ W. z  s$ R
; D0 C/ h/ s4 X8 d; v/ [
Name SlashKill

I rigged a room with lots of water balloons when my brother came in it all fell on him.
  v  \: L9 V/ H- L, Y* _
, w( q. g+ D9 l/ a! y1 sServer :Fantasy Forest& |( B  |! R& J
Name :SlashKill

Post Last Edited by bye97 at 2012-4-1 17:48 ! S3 G2 Y* J# s& U  i; a1 \

3 X) E6 B; ]* ?( [when I was in school on April fool day . I have done something to the table of my female friends .. I have put the toy giant spider into her desk bound with rope . during her sit i was pulling the strings bound to the toy spider .. the spider has been surprising her and make her run away from the class . everyone in the class laughed at her antics   . the tomorrow morning she didn't coming to school because she shame to everyone..thats all..hope u all like it..
6 x4 n" n  v* I. X
( ~, m. n1 W% W* @2 m9 T# U# e; BCHARACTER: legionre- i9 l8 {- A' s2 b. B) n; V+ P
SERVER: FANTASY FOREST

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47
2 S& _7 A$ \6 o8 v5 z7 w; l
2 Y9 {: I. A  k3 d2 S; ^9 zHappy April Fools Day ^_^
/ t0 I. t! A( Y; G5 v1 V
% L$ w$ [4 [- s  z. l. D% LI was telling a ghost story on little nephew while playing DDTANK and told him that if he don't change his bad attitudes towards his friends some day a ghost will come out and take him to the dark side of afterlife. I left him in the room and went to the comfort room but beforehand secretly I changed my screen saver in horror white lady and set it to 1 minute. With the screensaver activated my little nephew saw a crawling lady from the window then disappeared, flashes his scary face on the monitor with a loud screaming voice he ran into me and I hugged him. I told him to be a good boy from now on and  he promised, that prank made a good thing on my nephew ^_^ Happy April fools day everyone (LuDiCrOuS Rules !!)  
: J) ^. P, P# M1 w. U% p# E8 a. d/ G9 u6 N5 O
5 `! l3 S- `7 v
Name: UnLeAsH9 A; }9 W9 ]  v$ Q
Server: Babylon Server

Reply 57# UnLeAsH
  i/ R% |' a" C6 U! J+ ~. M8 D( G
haha funny I hope it will work on my little brother

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47

Happy April Fools Day ^_^

I was telling a ghost st ...
UnLeAsH Posted at 2012-4-1 13:46

wahaha... nice story

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47 5 h8 U, p: d. [3 n( e, A
- U/ }: b, s0 N+ z
Happy April Fools Day ^_^
* G: I8 I* O8 q0 q+ B/ k) K1 q/ K/ \4 y' y
I was telling a ghost st ...* c- C9 ?% d5 o6 `: Q7 P  s  ?
UnLeAsH Posted at 2012-4-1 18:46
( _2 b2 ~7 U0 N  i1 L0 C! v
+ ]$ f$ {8 d9 A! ^  s5 A! z
yeah funny ^_^

Hi everyone! Happy Fools Day!!! . J8 z: R$ W% m+ f
1 L8 ]! D1 ^4 k9 L

3 }/ G9 w& V4 c
0 S; ]! R2 G" ?5 pm.. (APRIL 1 2012) I posted on facebook a status.. i tell everyone on facebook.. that i we're crushed by a truck.. like this.. "This is his Dad.. Albert we're crushed by a truck!.. Please.. i want everyody to Pray for him.. " Three of my friends go to my house.. 2 boys and 1 girl.. I just hide from my room.. and then.. after they open my room.. i tell them.. "HAPPY FOOLS DAY!" the girl slapped me in my face  The End
  i1 ?! f$ z$ x& |. p9 t5 q0 u, @/ w* z, c0 }# @. [% X3 f
; L9 q8 Z/ Y4 F2 C' ^" K( S) y
By the way I hope you like my story.. and thank you for reading this " T8 b; t* c6 g( [

' f, Z8 ?& G/ u/ W) \Server:Shadow Castle
( a. C7 C7 g. ?" c! G: U) oName:SunshineForce

Back Forum