Back Forum New
lol what's mean ?

lol what's mean ?

I put super glue on my brothers chair he sat on it and he got stuck he was so pissed
3 f* E& }: o- ~7 q# J- S4 @; Z, x/ u* o6 t( q; [& Q: `- [
Server FanastyForest
3 R9 L  o) i3 h* b: w4 p, o7 m- d, X/ Y' s# x5 N- S3 r8 e4 g
Name SlashKill

I rigged a room with lots of water balloons when my brother came in it all fell on him.% q6 l0 F+ y' M+ i7 g
7 H- _4 `: G& ~
Server :Fantasy Forest4 q) R+ }; P' m- b: I; d
Name :SlashKill

Post Last Edited by bye97 at 2012-4-1 17:48 - T% ~' i' v- j/ y2 ], d

- \) N  R2 ]. |3 Z" v' {! Wwhen I was in school on April fool day . I have done something to the table of my female friends .. I have put the toy giant spider into her desk bound with rope . during her sit i was pulling the strings bound to the toy spider .. the spider has been surprising her and make her run away from the class . everyone in the class laughed at her antics   . the tomorrow morning she didn't coming to school because she shame to everyone..thats all..hope u all like it.. ' K' z* ?, X* _5 B

) |- a) l, V9 w2 Y  @CHARACTER: legionre
; f+ Z! F. i8 `, uSERVER: FANTASY FOREST

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47 6 d, s- u4 }" f, R) E9 L
2 x0 `+ K+ C% n( H. z* g! X5 `
Happy April Fools Day ^_^
, T8 U5 `7 Z- Q/ {2 M. M& U: D/ e( z2 l0 l& ?$ G) ^
I was telling a ghost story on little nephew while playing DDTANK and told him that if he don't change his bad attitudes towards his friends some day a ghost will come out and take him to the dark side of afterlife. I left him in the room and went to the comfort room but beforehand secretly I changed my screen saver in horror white lady and set it to 1 minute. With the screensaver activated my little nephew saw a crawling lady from the window then disappeared, flashes his scary face on the monitor with a loud screaming voice he ran into me and I hugged him. I told him to be a good boy from now on and  he promised, that prank made a good thing on my nephew ^_^ Happy April fools day everyone (LuDiCrOuS Rules !!)  2 T) h/ z, r" `3 ~- H- U, }

3 A2 `6 N; r# p% W8 {( w
$ G7 N% |. z4 cName: UnLeAsH
9 a! H7 d1 a9 o, s8 D5 LServer: Babylon Server

Reply 57# UnLeAsH
" a  t1 X2 ]5 O3 L2 v, K3 O
4 f9 ~+ K2 }' uhaha funny I hope it will work on my little brother

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47

I was telling a ghost st ...
UnLeAsH Posted at 2012-4-1 13:46

wahaha... nice story

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47
7 e, Q+ S% J% C& S: p! z( d3 J* c5 b" }7 {4 t9 D3 q0 a
, X0 H; Z2 O! s$ [
- s- q: _, {0 R: d$ T! E2 sI was telling a ghost st ...9 w4 r1 r& F; K" @! Q8 z
UnLeAsH Posted at 2012-4-1 18:46

6 e0 ]1 \' t7 I8 @1 ]4 |+ `
- u, `: T5 C% ?" }; C5 Lyeah funny ^_^

Hi everyone! Happy Fools Day!!!
. ]: X# v! Q8 U" L4 H& }5 T9 O
- R9 w. P1 W% G7 f6 |& L* C5 y& N

( ~3 E& m' v, ?: ^+ v5 pm.. (APRIL 1 2012) I posted on facebook a status.. i tell everyone on facebook.. that i we're crushed by a truck.. like this.. "This is his Dad.. Albert we're crushed by a truck!.. Please.. i want everyody to Pray for him.. " Three of my friends go to my house.. 2 boys and 1 girl.. I just hide from my room.. and then.. after they open my room.. i tell them.. "HAPPY FOOLS DAY!" the girl slapped me in my face  The End4 c# {* `. n( e* Z
8 N" \$ }0 ?* c/ J: o
3 {) v% q' X2 N3 ?  }2 x
By the way I hope you like my story.. and thank you for reading this - K8 u- p$ s. ]) ]
  i% j+ T3 {3 o1 F' ~
Server:Shadow Castle
/ D. P0 x) a. g& V6 t7 iName:SunshineForce

Back Forum