Back Forum New
lol what's mean ?

lol what's mean ?

I put super glue on my brothers chair he sat on it and he got stuck he was so pissed$ H9 U: Y+ R/ y4 R% a
: @) @/ q( r6 o& M9 G: `" S
Server FanastyForest
$ \; e" E7 Y( I3 m' k  j
. P, e6 F. J; I/ m: GName SlashKill

I rigged a room with lots of water balloons when my brother came in it all fell on him.
, J6 V: R5 B  L. |7 I$ i8 V, u4 ?* U3 L
Server :Fantasy Forest3 N( N# I/ H# W& L
Name :SlashKill

Post Last Edited by bye97 at 2012-4-1 17:48 ; m7 t+ m, l: M+ F6 y

3 v( n: s2 o3 Nwhen I was in school on April fool day . I have done something to the table of my female friends .. I have put the toy giant spider into her desk bound with rope . during her sit i was pulling the strings bound to the toy spider .. the spider has been surprising her and make her run away from the class . everyone in the class laughed at her antics   . the tomorrow morning she didn't coming to school because she shame to everyone..thats all..hope u all like it..
  Z/ Z" m0 W* G* l( \
5 Q; \. L- e9 {) N( Z, W6 b0 XCHARACTER: legionre
* c% _& L6 v) l4 `& u2 ZSERVER: FANTASY FOREST

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47 . O* b. R; s# o+ A

- W$ T7 V! j0 LHappy April Fools Day ^_^
& m- W* g+ ~6 F
6 }: {  E. W) {+ P6 NI was telling a ghost story on little nephew while playing DDTANK and told him that if he don't change his bad attitudes towards his friends some day a ghost will come out and take him to the dark side of afterlife. I left him in the room and went to the comfort room but beforehand secretly I changed my screen saver in horror white lady and set it to 1 minute. With the screensaver activated my little nephew saw a crawling lady from the window then disappeared, flashes his scary face on the monitor with a loud screaming voice he ran into me and I hugged him. I told him to be a good boy from now on and  he promised, that prank made a good thing on my nephew ^_^ Happy April fools day everyone (LuDiCrOuS Rules !!)  6 I7 L' P6 x, F1 K( u
# e% P# @5 d/ m6 G6 [2 D

' c3 T) F& ?3 cName: UnLeAsH5 T. f. k. v- I1 B$ z; }
Server: Babylon Server

Reply 57# UnLeAsH
: b0 d5 e+ F0 Q% Y" ^$ h& a! V; A$ c& N/ |/ Y! k. e
haha funny I hope it will work on my little brother

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47

Happy April Fools Day ^_^

I was telling a ghost st ...
UnLeAsH Posted at 2012-4-1 13:46

wahaha... nice story

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47 + n* ~1 x6 B/ K
) ]9 s$ o0 E! i$ w
Happy April Fools Day ^_^/ Q$ U4 I" u8 F" V
6 J/ {6 B: t3 j3 d% u) w
I was telling a ghost st ...4 m3 i: a4 g  A5 q) T( n+ o1 R! Z
UnLeAsH Posted at 2012-4-1 18:46
( @- G& V" u2 C. R6 H; v
! u$ b; p8 `' X3 `' b% v; [$ ]8 `
yeah funny ^_^

Hi everyone! Happy Fools Day!!! ; D1 N" O- `  K- ~7 ~
! u' m0 Y9 I. A/ h" _

2 E' G6 H* ~( ^5 p: v; F$ w; y  g4 t* F8 ^
5 pm.. (APRIL 1 2012) I posted on facebook a status.. i tell everyone on facebook.. that i we're crushed by a truck.. like this.. "This is his Dad.. Albert we're crushed by a truck!.. Please.. i want everyody to Pray for him.. " Three of my friends go to my house.. 2 boys and 1 girl.. I just hide from my room.. and then.. after they open my room.. i tell them.. "HAPPY FOOLS DAY!" the girl slapped me in my face  The End; Y3 q) }1 P" }' I

0 B0 H1 d" [' T- X8 t2 `0 n1 ~4 N" E, L
By the way I hope you like my story.. and thank you for reading this
6 A+ e8 O4 N) b) |9 ^, o7 i
' C& H' N0 u/ ]# n7 S) R+ U5 yServer:Shadow Castle
+ K* w8 G, \2 v! i/ HName:SunshineForce

Back Forum