Back Forum New
lol what's mean ?

lol what's mean ?

I put super glue on my brothers chair he sat on it and he got stuck he was so pissed( b+ V" p+ |; _, N

]6 m& o0 H( v% S" ?! s2 v1 mServer FanastyForest; @' k. D, T! D9 T. n. D

8 \' N2 w8 |7 u1 m: ^: DName SlashKill

I rigged a room with lots of water balloons when my brother came in it all fell on him.
9 x; @# w2 @$ d+ M) x
- f, Q: h8 `0 u9 mServer :Fantasy Forest
% a% i  g# j$ W9 z; T7 \' kName :SlashKill

Post Last Edited by bye97 at 2012-4-1 17:48 , ]. R. R0 }+ G  Y- H$ ]
$ t& p) q6 L- t' D0 u2 E1 e! q
when I was in school on April fool day . I have done something to the table of my female friends .. I have put the toy giant spider into her desk bound with rope . during her sit i was pulling the strings bound to the toy spider .. the spider has been surprising her and make her run away from the class . everyone in the class laughed at her antics   . the tomorrow morning she didn't coming to school because she shame to everyone..thats all..hope u all like it..
" X0 I3 J8 H& n8 s" p+ b ! ]/ ]' I+ p6 \& q5 g
CHARACTER: legionre8 E: A# R  x8 q% a
SERVER: FANTASY FOREST

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47
: V+ V  t( G, o4 s  x1 G( h; f! j* K1 q  I+ f+ h
Happy April Fools Day ^_^
7 `1 m" w- H( j! g) O8 d& T: y$ g) V. H. d
I was telling a ghost story on little nephew while playing DDTANK and told him that if he don't change his bad attitudes towards his friends some day a ghost will come out and take him to the dark side of afterlife. I left him in the room and went to the comfort room but beforehand secretly I changed my screen saver in horror white lady and set it to 1 minute. With the screensaver activated my little nephew saw a crawling lady from the window then disappeared, flashes his scary face on the monitor with a loud screaming voice he ran into me and I hugged him. I told him to be a good boy from now on and  he promised, that prank made a good thing on my nephew ^_^ Happy April fools day everyone (LuDiCrOuS Rules !!)  
% U- {3 I0 B2 @+ ^5 S5 `$ D1 N+ k: ^# _, b

5 q" j5 c3 H4 P8 `Name: UnLeAsH
( B6 w3 ~. x. p/ k+ C: X8 E0 XServer: Babylon Server

Reply 57# UnLeAsH
2 Y1 e: ~# n. g/ {! a% ?8 V6 Y0 ^6 I( }" }6 W( n/ W! w( v
haha funny I hope it will work on my little brother

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47

Happy April Fools Day ^_^

I was telling a ghost st ...
UnLeAsH Posted at 2012-4-1 13:46

wahaha... nice story

Post Last Edited by UnLeAsH at 2012-4-1 18:47 3 m- x! k. Q2 L' _

( Q2 A! v- B" T6 MHappy April Fools Day ^_^4 y1 K1 A0 P9 N
  Q% z4 Z' ?- D
I was telling a ghost st ...7 O1 k  Y5 |. T6 Z, }6 d- D4 z, N
UnLeAsH Posted at 2012-4-1 18:46

4 M6 M3 _. E7 F5 S  E4 P3 P" O  w
# o) P  ~; T2 y/ Z' c( gyeah funny ^_^

Hi everyone! Happy Fools Day!!! 8 K( b' w* u1 ]

8 V% P0 [3 E0 L# b; y7 A- c' ^/ ]3 O$ K" x

, R/ o: D0 s4 l* `/ q: O5 pm.. (APRIL 1 2012) I posted on facebook a status.. i tell everyone on facebook.. that i we're crushed by a truck.. like this.. "This is his Dad.. Albert we're crushed by a truck!.. Please.. i want everyody to Pray for him.. " Three of my friends go to my house.. 2 boys and 1 girl.. I just hide from my room.. and then.. after they open my room.. i tell them.. "HAPPY FOOLS DAY!" the girl slapped me in my face  The End! X3 U) s& a2 i; |0 a4 T2 `
& v+ E6 \% P: g9 D$ Y9 L

. w5 J1 A' U2 |# R' \* Z0 PBy the way I hope you like my story.. and thank you for reading this 6 U! I# e7 K. g# q; \% v

8 h, }' {( e6 W- v+ a& K" Z: B+ J) M2 ]Server:Shadow Castle
" [; S2 z9 @, h$ ?Name:SunshineForce

Back Forum