Back Forum New
last year i sad to mi wife i bought 100000coins at ddtank , she was crazy with me , so i sad april first kkkkk . she hit a lot hahahaha!

last fools day i called my best friend to my house and i puted a bucket of water in the front door then when he entered he was completely wet then he had to go to his home completely wet  in the bus.

name: ToxicCloud( ~$ G! T' b' o; f6 v: r
server:Babylon Garden

i played a prank in one lvl 35 and i said i am gonna looosseee!! and i am lvl 19 and then he falled to the nothing and he shouted every time!!! hahhahaa

Post Last Edited by plarrieux at 2012-4-1 14:23 ' Q! ~( ^0 J" [
* t% k2 S8 |6 o. |; C) T! ~( X2 M
i got pranked 2day!!!!!!!!! he did a classic. i was sleeping and he drew a mustache and did the feather trick and the whip cream thing.  now imma do sumthin 2 him. deats on the way....

well, about a year ago my brother and i was playing another browser based game. It was 2 in the morning and we plan to get up and not getting noticed just to be part of their event, we spend more than 1 hour for the update. When the event starts it was just a nonsense and most ugly event they ever created... I guess me and my brother get prank for that event, after that my mother ask what time did you wake up?? we said 4:30 am yet she still said why so early hahahah, well we can't tell the real reason that we get prank by an event
- L( Z% h# a, x! G; a7 ~) lName:MetalFlux
9 E5 Z, a; ]' O. AServer: Babylon Garden

My funniest moment is when I locked my little brother in a room since when you lock it both parts are locked. He cried for his life because he didn't know what to do. Luckily he got out after 5 minutes and then I jumped out of nowhere and hit him with a Spongebob doll. Sincce the lights were not on i used a black jacket so my brother couldn't see me. I said (acting like the Spongebob)"Hahaha! April Fools! Hahaha!" My brother screamed for this dear life because he thought it was a evil ghost. It was humorous when i ran towards the first floor. I sat on the couch acting not alive. He slaped me, and i screamed at him. "April Fools" Later after 3 hours my brother figured out it was me who acted the Spongebob ghost. I fell off my chair ." \/ A4 M: Z8 k* I& a5 Z

4 W5 C- `: Q" q) F. FNameragonKeeper* w) {) K0 v" u1 g* Z* P  |# e
Server:Shadow Castle

My funniest moment is when I locked my little brother in a room since when you lock it both parts are locked. He cried for his life because he didn't know what to do. Luckily he got out after 5 minutes and then I jumped out of nowhere and hit him with a Spongebob doll. Sincce the lights were not on i used a black jacket so my brother couldn't see me. I said (acting like the Spongebob)"Hahaha! April Fools! Hahaha!" My brother screamed for this dear life because he thought it was a evil ghost. It was humorous when i ran towards the first floor. I sat on the couch acting not alive. He slaped me, and i screamed at him. "April Fools" Later after 3 hours my brother figured out it was me who acted the Spongebob ghost. I fell off my chair .
, I) t: n4 K) B7 ~# Z- J- C: ~/ ^5 k5 H* r$ c
NameragonKeeper+ G" |$ Y' J/ z6 g+ _. W* _0 y% K
Server:Shadow Castle

Put salt instead of sugar into friends cup of coffee D

Name : Bée
Server : Shadow Castle

I love April Fools day the time for revenge. I got my cousin so good. I took a super soaker and filled it with hotsauce tooth pasted and some expired milk. Then i mixed it together put it in the water gun and while he was sleeping i sprayed it in his hair and all over his bed. He woke up a little while later and realized what i did he laughed but i know he will get me back. ^ _ ^

Back Forum