Back Forum New
ME I have received 1 stone in PN,...I thought i was gonna be given an RARE OUTFIT CALLED WhiteBeard....i was freaked out

Name: ♪Kai£ee♪( e. ]0 R, y5 D: A
Server : babylon garden/ m. _) L: r! h. s% t% M. r
$ R0 K1 E7 a4 v" X  f* A4 W. h
we are in my house w/ my classmates then after a long time making projects some fall asleep . then i tell my classmate that lets have some  trip that will make as stressed free, then i pick a big banana and peeled it then my boy classmate that is so sleepy we put the peeled banana on his mouth and my classmate is pretending that ,its his dick then my asleep classmate wake up w/ the banana in his mouth and he think its a dick and shocked wht my classmate doing to him while sleeping =]] and that let us stressed free,,,
+ `4 ?3 }5 ^, J: R( q/ l3 }* u* K# f
; G& @# u" S- k: h+ BHAPPY FOOLS DAY

name: apey20
  o4 B6 ]1 R; [server: magic kingdom
- c5 `- w; x$ Z1 j# f7 c
' O0 m( y& x* k! V6 b( nmy funny moment when i win in LF buy dig its so funny

hi everyone my name is khoras and im here to tell you my aprill
! S, E% Q) [6 ] fools experience9 v  O  r; O5 i
+ |8 t: e% g5 `8 c
Today when i woke up i found no one at home and when i went outside to see if anyone was there but no one was.
. X* D1 k& S% [6 `- r; U" Si ringed my neighbours doorbell but no body answered& N! X; M1 X5 e( N* |
i checked all my neighbours houses but none answered.i started to cry because im only 9 years old and im scared of being alone but suddenly i
1 }3 B$ y. a- r" s- @went out side and i saw all of the neighbours and my family outside and they screamed APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!  `& n5 v  u2 M2 l; r+ W: N) _4 B
and that was my experience. z, q; p9 \9 _; j$ ~
i hope you guys liked it! U* k9 I- t$ L' V* u; I( S9 w7 @

/ Z2 k9 I' {) Q/ [# ~/ x* ^my username khoras
2 I( N/ D3 {+ G/ _in babylon garden thanks

Hello, I want to give you a story about myself at Sultan Mahmud Airport at Kuala Terengganu. My family and I walked through the metal detector. My mother walked through the metal detector first with no problem. I walked through and the alarm beeped. The woman who worked as airport security said, ‘Come over here as you need to get your belt off’. I said, ‘Oh right, I am idiot’ so I took my belt off but when I walked through the metal detector and the alarm beeped again. She said, ‘Take anything out from your pockets’. So, I took my wallet out from my pocket. I walked through again but this time, no alarm beeped. I asked her why and she said nothing. I put my things back in my pockets. We flew to Kuala Lumpur. We had a good time at my uncle’s wedding. I talked to my uncle about what happened in the airport. I walked through the metal detector and the alarm beeped, just only my wallet. My auntie said, probably you have something inside of your wallet that had metal in it. I said, ‘Far out’, I had my driver license and nothing metal on the credit card. When we went back to home, in Sultan Mahmud Airport, my mother walked through the metal detector.

When i was in the city....
I was riding my motorcycle... on the way.... i met an old man riding an old motorcycle called "vespa"...
I'm surprised coz he's riding it so fast... .
I'm stopped at the road side.
Then... that old man standing at his motorcycle just like a freestyler
ANd you know... his pants was so loose.... and then while he's standing there his pant fall down .
And everyones could see his underwear one more funiest think is ... he's using pink underwear !!!
LOL... i'm laughed so loud!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVERYONES!!!

In Game Name : STARZ
Server : Magic Kingdom

I was riding my motorcycle... on the way.... i met an old man riding an old motorcycle called "vespa"...
ANd you know... his pants was so loose.... and then while he's standing there his pant fall down .
And everyones could see his underwear one more funiest think is ... he's using pink underwear !!!

Back Forum