Back Forum New
Today, A recent case of men being boys ended in job loss for three high school teachers. Popular coaches of the boys wrestling team, the three stooges decided to slip a little somethin' somethin' into the drink of a student. While the spiking agent is unknown, it was dangerous enough to put these three coaches on the chopping block. The student wasn't injured by the incident, and in fact, he didn’t even ingest whatever it was in that cup-o-mystery. It was a risky substance, according to officials, and what started as a prank between the guys ended in a career pile driver for the coaches. lol
1 w0 b9 L: [) z3 f$ ?server : shadow castle  g, ^5 B  Z" q$ C; j
name :gargantuar33

today,while im sleping, my sister pour a glass of water in my face! me,im surprising them all and im laughing at their reactins hahaha!  

server: magic kingdom
name: axiom17

Dats a weird story?

Post Last Edited by aman123 at 2012-4-1 09:33
/ a9 E1 p/ y+ D7 D
' C; ^4 @/ x; @1 A+ Q4 k* BHeres my April fools...& Q$ n  D" ~4 A7 g) R

2 y4 O( R! @3 n) H( M  r. dhttp://ddt.forum.game321.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D1
3 H! O, H0 V* p8 r- X+ Z# I: U- q0 ~
Name: BombMadness
/ p, ]) G( `5 T- Q$ b. N5 GServer : Magic Kingdom

Name:Cameron
$ v& H+ x/ i6 y% b/ m4 @7 v) ]Server: Shadow Castle
4 d8 z! b5 N4 M& g0 w
% H! R# Y7 M. M( d! }$ y8 aLast april fools there was this under aged kid smoking in our street which was like a friend but more of an aquaintance then i decided the meanest prank to the wannabe i put those small firework sticks together and but a piece of paper then i switched one stick to the first one that explodes in 5 seconds flat but dont worry he realised that and ran for his life.next day he was talking about it and i can't stop LOLing but I regreted it because if it would explode in his face i wouldn't forgive myself but LOL you shouldn't smoke too.

today i made a soup out of bugs and fed it to my sister.. and laughed when she started vomiting... muhahaha7 w8 u8 }: G/ |" q% G% l( R
0 z4 ?4 N8 J" M& |1 `; {
server: Babylon garden
) s$ ~8 a& T8 @- G* w& Pname:  migu

my funny moment when my bestfriend chiQazassin are online in dis game. join force to do task LF etc happy birthday best wish you all luck on dis day April 1 mhuahhh2 j2 z$ P; o% u  v8 c+ S0 i' z zzz8 g- f, D9 h0 d
haha its day

April Showers
% U& w4 N% i8 B: U$ ?6 l5 q: M# G& e) E; i
If you have a sink with a sprayer, put a rubber band around the handle when nobody's looking. This automatically keeps the nozzle in spray-mode. Make sure the nozzle is pointing up and outward. The next person to use the sink will get a splash! Too funny!
, B4 s. \$ M& @$ F* f
: s3 L9 `+ v& z+ Y7 j: l, c4 X# rNAME:doodmwsdeiy12& B. r3 X- ?7 A# D, L' O. U
SERVER:Babbylon garden

April Fools Day

Early morning when my brother went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Not knowing, instead of putting Toothpaste on his' toothbrush, i put the UnderArm Lotion! Lol. Then he brushed his teeth without knowing that it was an Underarm Lotion. He didn't know it, until my mom shouted "John, get the new toothpaste on the cabinet." Then he asked, "Why mom? There's still a toothpaste here." Then i told him, "Bro, Happy April Fools Day. That's a lotion not a toothpaste." xD Then he screamed and run after me. Lol. That's all.
) k6 |% O0 L8 }5 i. D  V+ W( u5 J$ L7 W2 g# {' N
Name :   ꜛ˟ᴀLĵӦᴨ˟ꜛ6 j' j& b- k1 O: K) @. H
Server : Shadow Castle
CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

Back Forum