Back Forum New
name: kath20
# Z4 ?% S& a+ R& z0 ~server: magic kingdom
5 u  p" u' b) K( ^' V* {* e' ?  o, A. a. m

& D4 M+ _8 _" r0 o- i6 kThis guy goes to a bar that's on the tenth floor of a hotel. He sits down and has a couple of drinks, then stands up, announces loudly that he has had enough, and goes over and jumps out the window. Now, there are two men who are sitting at a window table, and having that natural human curiosity about the grotesque, watch as this man plummets to certain death. However, just as he is about to hit the ground, he rights himself, pulls his feet underneath himself, and lands gracefully. He then turns and comes back into the building. Naturally, the two men are amazed. The guy comes back into the bar, orders a few drinks, then repeats the process. The two men at the window seat are astounded! When the guy returns and repeats the procedure AGAIN, the two men stop him before he jumps and ask him how on earth he does that. He replies "It's simple, really. There's an air vent down by the ground, and if you catch the updraft, you can right yourself and land on the ground with no problems." Then he proceeded to jump out the window again. Well, these two men decided that they just HAD to try this, so they jumped out the window, and SPLAT! -- made a mess hitting all over the ground. Meanwhile, the first guy has made it back up to the bar. When he sits down to order his drinks, the bartender says "Superman, you can be a real ------- when you're drunk!"

well me and my friend went to go buy hungry jacks so after he bought his meal .nd trying to find chair i pulled down his pants infront of everyone hahaha. the best part is he couldnt pull it back up cause his still holding the tray hahaha he was stuck in that position for like 10 mins# R& N( Y, p  }2 u& Q( \
it was soo funny 0 A6 u5 F7 W" g4 E+ O( W
) b: m& e1 U6 I  V) P/ o* N
name ▫®©▫
1 _) A& Q' K3 k4 \3 @server fantasy forest

RE: Happy Fool's Day!!!

i use to open wheel of fortune but i  cancel i lost  2oo c

i use to open wheel of fortune  then when  i open i cancelled  i  get nothing

Today(April 1,2012) I planed to fool my brother, when he is still in bed I went in the bathroom to get a basin, then i put water in it , then i put the water in his bed, then when he waked up, he was shocked he taught that he urinate in his own bed, i told it to mama and papa , they laugh at him , then i say that thats just my idea,. bwaahahha 3 m' |- D2 H. u$ r( s$ {0 E
Happy April fools everybody!7 R  N% V: I# O7 ]( p4 W( v, s
Name: ♫SimpleTone♫+ A; h) |, [  A1 y8 a4 h5 A, O0 O
Server:Happy Paradise

Post Last Edited by kanunchu at 2012-4-1 07:33
5 r2 r. g' z( U7 ?9 _8 f* y: n" |9 Q( I$ P& R/ n3 F; Y
Post Last Edited by kanunchu at 2012-4-1 07:33
# R2 @; N$ D0 W- M
# U1 t$ F7 `7 o6 P( dwhen my sister woke up this morning she did not know that I was behind her all the time ... so when the timing was perfect I put a fake snake on her shoulder and when she noticed that snake she screamed very loud and woke up my mother and my youner sisster . Her face was so priceless ... it was sooo funny
! P- P* @( b9 O, }7 C
6 e" y/ p: {( M, ]' [& ^+ }7 C' xName:kanunchu
( L& X  }1 d' r- S% h ~Server : Shadow Castle

HI GUYS
3 h. D7 C9 T# f6 ]This is what happened last April Fools Day that I will never forget.
5 I9 t8 }; S6 E5 `) v( MIn class, we had a new student and we wanted to prank him on April fools day. So we told him that he was allowed to nap in class.
1 f, r- Q( Q( z% iIt took a long time to convincing but we got him o believe us. SO He fell asleep during History Class!!* x" I  V  z# c8 T
The teacher was in with the prank but when the next class started HE GOT BUSTED!
$ b0 {6 U% K0 W% n$ q) @( T& g
6 ^, `' f* k) u5 I: WTQ for listening
3 V# ]1 {( e+ k6 J8 \# b8 n% bXD

HI GUYS
$ {* \& M4 e- N. i8 }5 W) [This is what happened last April Fools Day that I will never forget.2 P/ T; T& r6 _# v8 T- g+ k! V
In class, we had a new student and we wanted to prank him on April fools day. So we told him that he was allowed to nap in class.; H1 o" G  p& M# O5 Q
It took a long time to convincing but we got him o believe us. SO He fell asleep during History Class!!
" a) {; L* n" D% D( Z' V. |8 NThe teacher was in with the prank but when the next class started HE GOT BUSTED! ) t' l$ H4 }& M5 s1 {3 A  ?" A7 |  ^

4 _" A! b. w7 ^- LTQ for listening
- u3 Y2 C  Q$ J2 J) c, AXD4 ^& E  K0 m* X# _# |2 j0 d* d
& J* M* l+ U. n' a
% n& E+ _# [& c* p1 k2 j) K
Name:KaYnEzs
$ h# ^; O2 @% R. Z6 q. L3 rServer:Fabtasy Forest

Post Last Edited by johngabriel_burgos@yahoo.com at 2012-4-1 08:22
' v: }. X( b0 [, E9 K
8 i0 t) p' R$ M8 TLAST APRIL 1 WHEN I WAS ALONE BECAUSE MY MOM SCOLDED ME WHAT IS IN MY HEAD IS ITS JUST MARCH 31 BUT THERE IS NO MARCH 31 THEN MY MOM,DAD,BROTHER DREESSED LIKE A ZOMBIE THEN IN MY ROOM I WAS VERY ANGRY BECAUSE I WANNA PLAY DDT MY MOM SAID TIME FOR OU TO SLEEP THEN I WAS IN MY BED THEN SOMEONE MAKE THE DOOR OPEN A LITTLE BIT THEN WHEN I CHECK IT I OPEN THE DOOR THE MY MOM DAD AND BROTHER WAS THEIR AND I WAS SCARED TOO MUCH THAT TIME         
; U( p( V. y  `2 Z! J3 ?, Fthnx for reading   * i- h2 g$ P1 |3 F2 a" X9 G) _
, E2 _" W: B! o
SERVER:SHADOW CASTLE
1 b9 q0 {1 x1 ]/ L1 @3 A5 xNAME:  DeadLYJoHN

last april 1 when i was in my room my mom,dad,brother wear a zombie like costume i was in my room because my mom scolded me because i wanna play ddt but she say time for me to sleep then when i was in my room i notice my door opened a little bit then i checked then when i oped the door wide i was scared then i know they just set up me for me  to be scared/ W6 J4 o8 \* w2 w3 z1 I1 t$ ]
" p$ n- A/ i( w
thnx for reading 1 S4 V( q' D, Z6 v3 D* g1 [9 _

8 y0 [# k/ P( F& zserver:shadow castle' B" X( @' i9 }3 r. ^1 c
name: DeadLYJoHN

Back Forum