Back Forum New

Happy Fool's Day!!!

Hi, Everyone, Happy fool's day !!!

Post Last Edited by veronicacruz_04@yahoo.com at 2012-4-1 05:19
) R8 Y" O# @5 n. t2 K6 T5 U* ]) q9 R5 K
Last April (April 1, 2011), I posted a maze game in my friend`s wall in facebook. 4 O9 m3 j: v/ h
Then i put a caption "that you will get fb credits rewards if you play this game" after that, he played the maze game that I posted. He finished the maze game, but he private message me that he didn`t get any reward, then after finishing the game, a scary picture shocked him in his room (appeared in the maze game). It was a timing that he was alone in his room. He really got out from his room shouting . That`s all thank you for reading. - C# }0 U. O3 p) t+ u" v0 T! Q3 w# z

6 }+ N2 a6 Q, Q2 ^5 i& n0 H3 J; ESERVER: Babylon Garden0 h( s7 ]; A4 n5 U- T" x# k
Name: veronica04

SERVER: Babylon Garden
9 g$ N1 _9 _0 ?6 b' VCHARACTER NAME: veronica04

I was at the room, when my friend asked me to a website. He said there were my girlfriend photos there, which made me wanted to go there. When i go there, it was a scary picture that poped up which really freaked me.
6 j" M, ?3 S. U% L: f. z
6 f, n" y4 I+ n; x- Z/ TName: 无礼小子
8 q) J* l) `9 {1 X! K8 h' _4 v- o# CServer : Shadow Castle 1 n, Z, ?! v. `

I was at the room, when my friend asked me to a website. He said there were my girlfriend photos there, which made me wanted to go there. When i go there, it was a scary picture that poped up which really freaked me.
4 W& `# O# f9 q& \9 Q$ l, n1 Z! G
  M& q* z+ s" |Name: 无礼小子
6 V& I( a: f0 nServer : Shadow Castle
, K! m5 ^# S! [6 j* ~2 q0 Q

i was at the room of my sister i put a glue on her chair
& J3 A/ I( G$ r+ b) wthen my sister sits on it
5 t* t# N  K6 ]and her butt stick on the chair because i put super glue on it
! j8 r. z5 d: n& R+ Y; J) f* Jand she so mad lol he cant take her pant of lol
9 S1 q7 l0 J, A2 E. Qthen she laugh- q( T/ L, ^6 {: s6 q" m; H  C
Name: DeviLTanK
$ _( z1 L. C! W9 J: R4 N9 gServer: fantasy forest

Post Last Edited by kunemetsu_2 at 2012-4-1 07:03
* ?2 l1 N" V- d" V
) \2 Y) b+ G" b6 m% l. Zhttp://ddt.forum.game321.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D1
They Call Me "NOOB" Number One On BattleField

Just an hour ago, i txted my sister. told her " sis! i won the lottery! we're rich!" she imediately called me and told her she wants some. then she began making lists of what she would like to buy. then i told her "happy april fools! " can't wait to see her when she ets home later ^^ happy april fools guys!

when i was in my room and i called my little sister
  ?0 s0 m- ^2 {8 D. [my little sister go to my room and say what do i need?* B' i9 q5 ^; @
and then i said to my little sister come here and take a look of the picture in the internet6 T5 Q, Y$ q$ Z/ L, t9 f
and then i told her to find a slipper and when my sister is keep on looking for the slipper in the picture then my little sister told me that theres no slipper and i told my sis thats there is just keep looking and i few minutes a scary lady pop out of the picture and then my sis shout so loud and cry and run away to my room and my sis came back and he is so angry and i told her its just a joke and she laugh haha lol 3 ^2 \4 g/ f2 L! |, ^
Name: DeviLTanK, k6 T- F/ q2 D$ M2 y
Server: Fantasy Forest

my funny moment when my bestfriend chiQazassin are online in dis game. join force to do task LF etc happy birthday best wish you all luck on dis day April 1 mhuahhh
: G" q+ E  X( ]6 t! F2 A2 x

Back Forum