Back Forum New

FareWell to you Guys....

it would be a year now since i started DDT, and i can say, it is truly the Hottest and Cutest  online game i ever played, its my first online game, and i admit i enjoyed it. i can say the hardwork, time and effort given by all the players who played.. the ups and downs of the servers, hates, jealousy, hacking, bug, etc. it is so nice to be a part of this game.. i have no regret playing this, and even talked to some of our online support, ms. li, tnx for the help.

to my fellow players, bros. sis. mga anak kew.... i have to say gud bye for now... to All Star League, to my League CrystalNova, its been a great pleasure working and playing with you all...

maybe someday i hope my account still exist and i will visit you all.. im gonna missed you

Goodbye..............
They Call Me "NOOB" Number One On BattleField

why u quit dude?
anime forever

dramatic LOL

hahahaha i guess your still feel frustrated about your weapon
james the new JioBear

why dude, yah failed?
<PRINCE MIKE>

1 point is the weapon forging failure, and the other reason is.. i'll be spending more time now in my work, its very tiring and i cant even try to login my account here coz i want to sleep already when got home. this will be by the whole summer then ill be back again somehow.

@ kenneth, it's not being dramatic, if you have TRUE friends here you be missing them, your just to young to understand things around, so i'll just suggest for you to do is, JUST ENJOY THE GAME, when your still young

@jiober, extend my regards to tangker, yukii, kpopdj, lamno, and justine ok

@Prince, i will still visit DDT for quite sometimes in order to stay my account active...

kemo is being jelly nowadays

KEMCHIE!!! WHO IS JUSTINE??

Reply 8# justibroke12

sorry justi... over type waaa hahaha, Justi not Justine... ingat guys ok, ill just visit you there..

and despy, waaaa ahahah im not jelly dude, it's not in my dictionary, im really loaded in my work now.... extend my regards to my mga anak, Rizza and Nerri ok

y u quit just when i restart playing
鄙视所有的垃圾
XD

Back Forum