Back Forum New

original ddtank

i had several players that told me the original ddtank made by the Vietnamese while IT IS NOT
IT WAS MADE BY THE CHINESE AND ALL OTHER VERSION JUST COPIED thEM SO THE NEXT TIME
U GUYS THINK ItS MADE BY THE VIET. NO ITs NOT, ITS MADE BY THE CHINESE GOD.
and GMs, plz support me on this
鄙视所有的垃圾
XD

DDTank came from the game "TAAN" with NHN corporation as the Developer, Hangame as the Publisher which was created obviously by Koreans with the help of Vietnamese as its basic and preliminary players.

NHN corp only affiliates to China, Thus not making the game "TAAN" and "DDTank" as a Chinese property/creation.

DDTank is made by Chinese because the title itself "Ddtank" originally came from the word Dan Dan Tang which is in "Chinese" and not Vietnam

Developed by 7th Road Technology Co. Ltd, a Shenzhen based company, it’s been hosted on Duowan.com, Baidu Games, 17173.com, Renren.com, and Qy.com.cn.
Dan Dan Tang 弹弹堂 which strangely means Shoot Shoot Hall , is a popular new game available on many Chinese online game service providers.
Sasuke's the one..not me -.-

I didn't said that the game "DDTank" was created by Vietnamese or whatsoever.
I was only saying that it was based from the game "TAAN" which is basically an idea from both Korea and Vietnam.

ddtank is created by a group of humans..

YOU FUNNY SIR DESPERO!! OF COURSE!! I GUESS THE CREATORS OF THE ORIGINAL DDTANK IS THE CHINESE BECAUSE ALL OF THEIR STAFF ARE ALL CHINESE... AND YES MORE VIETNAMESE PLAYING DDTANK BUT ITS NOT THE REASON RIGHT SIR DESPERO??? LIKE LAMNO,DEMON,XXLADYXX,HOMIE AND LIUFEI.... OUR TOP PLAYERSS IN SHADOW CASTLE ARE ALL VIETNAMESE AND THEN NEXT IS THE FILIPINOS.... LIKE KEMCHIE,KENSHIN81 AND MANY MORE IN CRYSTAL NOVA....

Chinese loves playing, That's it.
Vietnamese has good aims, Filipinos too but arrogant.

its made by the chinese
thats why when the game is loading it says
copyright 第7大陆 or something like that
on the left bottom corner
鄙视所有的垃圾
XD

For the second time.
I never said it was created by Koreans or Vietnamese.
I only said that "it only came from the game TAAN" and so was improved by the Chinese and there the game comes named "DDTank".

Reply 7# Hyhy

Uh, try not to generalize Filipinos as arrogant. Maybe you could say some or most, but not all. Thank you!
I'm Noob, you're PRO, you're DEAD. Thanks! :D

Back Forum