Back Forum New

MONSTER CARDS UPGRADE - explain this GM-

How can we upgrade our Monster Cards?..to open the other 2 slot for cards?

can you please explain to us the detail on UPgrading and opening the slot for CARDS?..cause most of us dont really understand it..^_^
thanks

VIce 3 : 2 pieces of lvl 2 cards,
Vice 3: 3 pieces of major cards

upgrades?
Upgrade by consuming his own card

Which means..we have to gain more cards to upgrade to the next level..3 cards for one upgrade,i think
Sorry if im wrong..im not an expert here
Sasuke's the one..not me -.-

every card level has experience....for 2nd level card it's 0/500 at start
You consume same cards to raise exp.....it's same like the drills....u get very few exp for consuming cards

i get it..^_^. thanks for all your reply..

which is which @.@? meaning 4 same cards to complete and upgrade the card is that it? again sorry for the noob question... e.g. fat hen chicken card box X 4? is that it?

fat hen chichen card box X 3 only...open the 3 box..and it will automatically be put on your card album..then click upgrade you will see that the 0 / 500 will be change to 3/500 or so...hope that helps..and i will try to open another card slot..hope that will help you...

how to make my pink gulu card 2/4??? my pink gulu card is only 1/4.. that is useless in game. can you help me??? im waisting 3 pink gulu cards

use another cards...like ELITE GULU CARD...you can use the same card if you want to upgrade your card...XD

Back Forum