Back Forum New
tnx .. i hope this is not a joke .. xD ill try this tipss .. tq ..

-clarkxxx

tnx .. i hope this is not a joke .. xD ill try this tipss .. tq ..

-clarkxxx

This tip works! got my weap +9/10 and only failed 3 times which were sacrificing ES4. Same with +11, failed only 5 times which were also sacrifices

Excuse me... does it count... I mean for the "timing" part... if I go to an empty channel, or a channel with less people to get a higher chance of success? or it has to be in a time when the whole server is sleeping? lol

can i asked? the seasonal task is done!! when did the new seasonal come?

Do that task> Log In And Get Santa Claus Bag Can give ring/amulet +2 bound and explv1-5*2
and eslv 2-4*2 2500exp 1500gold ^^ for 1 week

i had failed in a month with u'r suggestion..ar u hate me GM, coz  i laways failed..

damn,its not work
im failed +9 weapon
league boost 80% + 3 es lvl5 = 21% success rate  n waiting 21second = FAILEDDD!!!!!!
I use the amulet 25% but the results still failed

I follow the instructions already, but I still fail
I've spent three months more time to +9 weapon
I spent the time to collect the medal
I spend the coin to buy amulets

why is it difficult for me, This is only +9
I will try once again to +9, but if I still fail so I WILL STOP PLAYING THIS GAME!!!

because the longer I tried my level then it will continue to grow (complete the task to get a medal)

if I continue to grow and the level will be increasingly difficult task, and I could not finish it because I was too weak
I better stop playing this game if I did not get a +9

now I only have one chance to try +9
I promise if I still fail so I will stop playing this game

because it will just waste my time without obtain clear results

name : keytone
server : magic kingdom

Reply 58# keytone

What level you are ? I got my +9 already -,- and i'm only level 25 ..Owh i recommend you to fortify with 1 lvl5 Es only , it's better, idk just give it a try I'm not good -,-

what is a undead axe how do you get it

Back Forum