Back Forum New
This is not even the full article. This is merely a translated version of a thread in chinese ddtank. The rest of the article tells you about failing metellurgy, and some fortifications before you fortify for real. Otherwise, this can be considered plagiarism.

Note: This article DOES NOT WORK. All that these things do is raise your hopes in the process, and does not actually have an affect on the algorithm used during fortify. By the slim chance you actually succeed by following these steps, can only be described as "COINCIDENCE".

I hate to poop on your parade.

then tell us the whole one dyna
<PRINCE MIKE>

then, if this is not complete, then i think its time for you to share what you know, since you had open up such comment on this thread, try to proved that you are correct.

i gotta try this

to all of those that have question with the time zones things
it does not mean it has to be midnight
just any time where there is very little people
鄙视所有的垃圾
XD

You can believe if you want to believe, that's just hope.
I said that this is coming directly from another thread from a different ddtank, and that it looks similar word by word.
^In addition to this, they did not fully complete this article.

If you would like to read the full version, you would have to visit the thread.. I cannot seem to locate it anymore. It has been a while back.

Dyna is right, this is from the chinise version.
Hahaha, and it is incomplete, and is not an official fortification tread, it is just some lucky ways to fortify, a lot of players (Mostly veterans, knows about this kind of trick)
It does not grant 100% succes, it is just another "Try it, and maybe you'll be lucky" Fortification guide.

Fortificatiob and syntesis is all about luck.

You can try it as many times and different ways you want, if it works or not, doesnt mean the trick is usefull/useless, it is just that you were lucky.

Anyway, say thanks to GM to post it... cause people are lazy and dont browse the forum anymore.
So.... have hope and luck guys.
It could take 1 try.... but also.. 30... to get 10.. 11 or 12+.

(Is so funny how GM point you must buy the Divine Amulet, haha. )
Athsiry.
Chicken
~\Heroes/~

This guide was reposted...the original basis is from the website...same as everything...

lol yea look at my first post on this topic
鄙视所有的垃圾
XD

help me out guys...iv +11 my weapon but it fails..almost 60 times...huhuhu!!

Back Forum