Back Forum New
from last year until now i could not upgrade my weapom .. hayss i think ill just quit the game and find other better games ) thanks all for your help i really enjoyed this game )

Hello , I would complain about bugs , I 'm faster than some players more game for last , when some players just stage 1 , 2 or 3 , the account is locked , there have to relogin , and another thing , this game more 2 years and missions are coming thing only trash before things came top , with all auction winners and put more coupon , because you could charge 10 % of everything sold , many players stopped playing for auction have not , nor has lf more , have to let anyone catch any not by level , this game j'pa was better , the good times I click on the chart and not open when open is good , has a bit of bad faith in the game , can not cheating players , Brazilians complain that only Asians take good things , I put coins every month , but i can not catch good thing instance , need to fix these things for players to play again , I'm two months without putting coins , why I'm discouraged , or drill , letters , event is over , here only the rich dam well, more nois que has put a few coins per month , we contribute more , so do not miss players , better to have a hand in adorinha want to have several winged . Signs Lindomar Pinheiro ( SrtaGabby ™ ) https://www.facebook.com/lindomar.pinheiro.1 Facebook
Thank you ....
Email . lindomar.30itb @ hotmail.com

from last year until now i could not upgrade my weapom .. hayss i think ill just quit the game and f ...
saika06 Posted at 2013-3-16 06:39

Hi which weapon are you referring here?

Back Forum