Back Forum New

How to increase Legue level? Please help >.<

I just made a League... but I don't know how to increase the league level, or how to gain wealth for the guild. I've heard about doing League Tasks, but i don't know WHAT to do for them, it just says do league missions and league battles. But I can't do league battles till the league is lvl 3   How can i raise it? I appreciate your time and help   
Thank you.

you have to do tasks that give you "wealth" wheck out your tasks and youll see some give you wealth.That goes to the league and is what is called contribution.When a league has the neccesary amount of wealth from it's members contribution the chairman can lvl up the league.
About league fights...you have to be in a league which is lvl 3 or above to do them(just go on a chamber with a fellow league member and start the battle,it goes automatically in lf)

btw to lvl up the league you(as a chairman) have to go to "Chairman's passage" then "Recruit" and it will show you what you can lvl up(league,armory,backpack or shop) as well as the neccesary wealth to do it

i got contribution about 400, but after 2 hours it reset to zero.but i didn quit league

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted.
More shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMI-ASS1:3 :) lol xD

Back Forum