Back Forum New

Moderators Recruitment

We are recruiting moderators for “Suggestions”, "Experience Discussion" and "League Discussion" sections in DDT forum, two moderators for each section. The probation period of moderators is two months.

Requirements:
1. You should be a DDT player, familiar with our game.
2. Your English should be good enough to answer players’ questions correctly.
3. You should have strong responsibility to answer players’ questions in time everyday.
4. You should be on line no less than 2 hours each day.
5. You should be patient and polite to maintain the order in that section of our forum.
6. Those players who have similar experience are preferred.

If you are willing to be our moderator, please send your detailed information to our Email: support@game321.com including your true name, nationality, game account, character name, email, MSN, etc. We will contact you as soon as possible. Welcome to join in DDT.         

DDTank Operating Group
April 30th , 2011

shining day, Chelsea go go go~~

I am trying to send the information but it dosent work.
Madara Uchiha

^.^ who will be picked hmm *thinking of what will happen next*
IGN:LaValliere

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST"

i sent but never got replied

Post Last Edited by nio32hatama at 2011-8-15 01:28

Me  Nio32Hatama from sever 2 XD but then again i might cant seeing i let my family and friends play on this account while i am away.

I would love to be a Moderator and help to make DDTank better, but my online time is only 1 hour to 1 and a half hour. But I still agree with rule 4.

I wonder if im qualified to be a moderator, i like the game, i am quite active, i am sure i played this game longer thatn all of u guys here (cuz i actually played in the beginning of ddtank when it was released in china), i dont have perfect english but its good enough. So guys, should i apply?

hey mate can i be moderator for experience discussion too?

Hi Queeny ^_^

Back Forum