Back Forum New
The Anime-ans hope, can wing its way through the desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise.
wow nice one
and yea many have gone to the sc including me and kat but she quit the game and i myself am growing bored as well....-sigh- im taking a break from ddtank (game not forum)i might be back later

yea miss the old anime when all around to joke and all the teasing. ^^ miss u all...

Reply 22# ♥JustMine♥

Miney...Long time no see...Miss ya...
    Are you still in MK ?
    I'm still remember the day when all of us are talking bout da Animes, Fruits, Food,..(you know)
    Mmm...Wonderful memories....Q_Q

Post Last Edited by jasmine3110 at 2011-5-1 17:14

lol that's what i do when i get bored with ff and lf and sleepy XD yea the fruits, food, anime and names haha

miss u too and i'm still in mk ^^ you might find me there in mk. good old justmine who always stick with tea n maykel now ^^ i meet with some new ppl in new league and trying to mix around as often. well it will not have the same feeling like in anime. Nowadays I enjoy peeping at what other ppl doing in spa XD i just saw effin and supersleepy flirting in spa today (witnessing with my new alt.) may ask me to make some drooling face or shocking face... i did but my alt was totally ignored XD they are so in love with the flirting gosh haha... if they see this i might get killed. oh and if u go to sc the spa there was like PACKED haha one minute i left my char in spa i go back a few minutes later it was packed and ppl were chatting... haha

I'm kinda playing in sc too ^^ (for some reason) so let me know what's ur name if you're playing in sc. i'll send you a funny mail to scare u XD just like i did to sheik n dancey ^^

seriously miss u guys a lot <3 *hugs*

Name = Alice0o0

I got some problem here...I can't do the tutorial?
Help.....

huh how come? it auto start right? o.O guess u might think of creating another char there probably. ur name in sc issit? i go check u out

alice i saw u there but u nvr reply my pm T-T

Problem solved...xD
Oh sry bour that Miney......Too busy fixing my laptop....Q_Q
So what is ur name in Sc?

if i let u know i can't play a prank on u T-T SC name "MineHime" ^^

Lol Miney...so you are the one that keep PM me ...and saying that thing...lol xD xD

I'm scared..Yeah ..Coz i'm just Lvl 1 ...and suddenly a stranger PM me and say that thing....@_@ Miney bad...xD xD

Back Forum