Back Forum New
There is nothing in the Thread Recycle Bin.....*cries...

That does not mean its not recoverable, there is something called a "soft delete" and something called a "hard delete" the difference between the two is with a soft delete anyone can bring the thread/threads back from being deleted, but with a hard delete only someone with more privelages can bring the deleted threads back, but all in all the threads ARE recoverable no matter what.

How about starting it up again from scratch.
Things that have been gone/removed can be rebuild again.
Let us work together to make the thread even better then the other one?
I honestly wish I was there before every single post got removed but I only started on here yesterday..

anime hmm anime doesn't feel like before already... starting anew i doubt it will be the same it's just sad

Giving up without even trying isn't good either though ;)
Anime will always be Anime and the Anime lovers will always be there.
Unfortunately I cannot comprehend the epicness of the previous legendary Anime thread just yet.

then you missed a lot of fun things and posts but really we could try but i dont think things will be the same, as justmine said things arent like before in the league ,many original member have quit(some the game altogether and some the league) and i myself am not active anymore .Also those that posted the most there are banned too.Anyway if we do make a new one then it will have to be the chairman(TTDoggy) who does it.I still thing it is too early lets see if it can be brought back before we make a new one.

Anime hmm always be there some where ..

Lots of Anime-an quit.....@_@ *cries......
Please ...bring back the glorious days of Anime....
Don't lose your hope.....

The Anime-ans hope, can wing its way through the desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise.

Please ..pl..please...
We can do it....I wanna the old Anime..the noisiest league ever...the funniest league ever..

I will never forget the days when we laugh together....chatting in da league chat.....
Doll, Tee, Dance, Haru, Caro, Fow, Toosy, Mousy, Chicky, Gunny, Yunie, Reichi, Maykel, JustMine, Dimsum, JustTea, JustCool, Ashy, Shirou,.....
The memories...will never fade away from my heart

I will always be with Anime.... no matter what happen

Sincerely,
                                                                                                           Alice

I miss you guys >.< but if u want to visit us most are in Legit in the SC server

Doll, Haru, Caro, Mousy, Fry, Chaos, Ktin, JustCarl, Shirou, and the others are in Gamis League as well (Maykel, Shiek, Silverblaze)
uh...I dance

Reply 19# Dance

You guys didn't play in MK server anymore ?
    If the answer is yes...@_@ Imma gonna play in SC too...XD..*excited

Back Forum