Back Forum New

Reviving The Anime Thread

If you guys think it is worth it, I can try to retrieve the anime thread from the internet caches...... please let me know

The server owns those caches, you cannot probably restore it.
In the end, I turned out as the winner and you guys lose.

Just go for it, dont listen to V0NGOLA/Lucy

it would be nice if you can do it but dont get in trouble b/c of us

But moderators could revive it I think. Thread Recycle Bin exists.
In the end, I turned out as the winner and you guys lose.

@_@ *crying......
A..a.A..Anime....

Gosh....so tired ,wasting my time , roaming around da forums , reading da threads bout Vonny..
@_@ How come all of this happen , what happen to this forum , @_@ i'm coming back to check this forum after a long break..but then *cries ...this forum was totally in such a tremendous havoc, after reading bout 10 - 20 threads , i still can't understand what had happen actually. can someone please summarize it for me ?

and 4 da anime's thread....can someone please create a new thread....Doggy...or should i be da one ...

lets wait and see if it can be revived  by a mod before we create a new one (if you can do something you are a mod after all if you cant  oh well we'll have to make a new one and i think that it has to be TT who makes it he is the chairman after all)

players like gammi suckie countered him not favoring i mean then they got banned and vong deleted all the post in the forum and banned random users
IGN:LaValliere

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST"

Such a violent act..@_@...
I feel sympathy for those who had been banned..

Alice, there really is a moderator recycle box. You might want to try and revive Anime back. I can't revive it because I'm only a mod in Exp Discussion.

Back Forum