Back Forum New
I would like a pet that can attack other players and that you can make it stronget by forfitying it and it can also help you collect boxes in battle the pet can be a ant gulu any of the boatyard minimonsters
KingBlade

i need pets
can you give me ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ please gm!!

i want pet thanatos

i also suggest pets help us gain more power<increase 15 offense, luck 15, agility 20, deffense 25>.

I think pet should be beside the player.After a round the pet will heal you 100 , 200 , 300 or even 400. I think it will be good to give a pet to level 20 to make them more interest in playing DDTank.The pet system will also attract more people to play DDTank around the world.

so I suggest to make the pet system . I'll also suggest to be a pet dog , cat , lion , tiger , or even leopard so please make the pet system.

ahahahaha i have simple request to pet, PET that will help me on fortification and Assist me me in fights

get pets to increase specific stats like health, harm, offense, and other stuff
Making a pet store isn't a bad idea too?

Post Last Edited by kunemetsu_2 at 2011-12-22 09:19

Post Last Edited by kunemetsu_2 at 2011-12-22 09:16

Post Last Edited by kunemetsu_2 at 2011-12-22 09:15

hmmm as i read those suggestions and opinions of players, i would suggest that we can have 1 pet for every boatyard task meaning, a pet for Gulu task, a pet for Dragon zone, a pet for CTH and etc. why those have i am pertaining and suggesting should have their own capabilties and task too (task speciality) this would be the players part in order to finish the per boatyard task. and it should be upgradable and can me synthesized in order to maximized its capabilities in fighting in their designated area in boatyard task .... and in Free Fight and League Fight, all of your pets are activated and additional to our attrubutes pearl, e.g when being dug, 1 pet will be activated and will help you  prevented from being dug, anti dig should be twice in every 2 rounds, 1 for the pit(Stable Pearl) and 1 for the pet. the more upgrade and more synthesized on the pet the more he grow stong. of course just like any other pet, it should have its limits (i hope you get what i mean).

actually my ideas now came from all of your suggestions and opinions and since in ver. 3.0 we are gathering cards that contribute in our attributes and stats, i suggest the adding another buttons/rooms for the pet too. and upon collecting the pets and completed it you will have your pet beast will all the attributes of all the pets in 1. i hope i caught all your attention in this. pls see illu. below:
Attachment: You need to LoginCannot download or view attachments. No account yet?注册

kemchie!! idol!! YOUR THE BEST!!!! NICE IDEA!!! I BIG (AGREE)

BUT I WANT TOO THE SHELL!!!! YOU KNOW THAT??? BESIDES THE WEDDING RING!!?? WHATS THAT MEAN??? SHELL CAN PROTECT LIKE WHAT??? ARMOR OR SHIELD??

Back Forum