Back Forum New
i Sugges A pet..

Pet Sugges And Effect

Pet Effect :

can collect a item in the battle arena
then he can dammage like 100 dammgae then can fortify like a weapon..hehehe )

Like This pet

-♫DDTANK♫-
ΩSonicBoomzΩ

Hmmm...
Support:
1.Heal pets-like a 2nd aa?...ah nvm scratch that it seems lame =-=''-canceled-
2.buff pets-Eg. nuke/pit buffs that works like arms, or maybe new buffs like 'reflect' or 'pass through' doing pretty much what their names suggest..
-sounds pretty cool..to me at least
And please no 'collect chest' pets...no offense or anything but it sounds...bland...
P.S. if, by any chance that pets ARE introduced(which im guessing won't be in the near future),do include a pet customizing system as well....like..uhm.....aura's?...Ugh scratch that ..i've been watching too much fantasy-themed anime lately...Well, gist is..something pet-exclusive.
-moving on-
Offense pets:
........i haven't any idea ...fail..well..i've only ever thought of pets as a support element of games...
OH and of course a level up system is a DIE-DIE must have!(Scuso my broken english)
And -maybe- reinforcement system?(Stats that affects the effectiveness of what they do be it offense or support...stuff...)
And some pets only obtainable through metallurgy like *AA's and such but please, just please , no 'Success rateower'
Oh and maybe some cool pets being vip xclusive(I mean, sooner or later you HAVE to add some more appeal to the vip system..there ain't much benefits from being a vip atm)
Well that's enough of my babbling, i've more 'suggestions' in my head but nothing much that's sure atm and well...sry for being long winded...stubborn habit of mine that refuses to go away =3=
MK's ☪Artemis ~over and out nya

pai lakas player ko po

they should make the pets upgradable and they should be able to use pearls and we should have a choice to hide them so they dont show in battle. like how we can hide are hat,glasses and suit.

Reply 44# Filco

I suggest that pet has a stage (like wat a player suggested).

Stage: 1 -  it will be on ur box but as it is still unfamiliar with u ,it wont let u take it out to battle field .  

Stage: 2 - after some time of nuturing trust, it allow u to take to battle field but wont stay for long>> scared .

Stage: 3 - uve nuture some feeling for each other, it will cry  for u if u " died " on battle field.

Stage: 4 - when he grow muturer it will do quirky stuff or say (hilarious lines u ve taught it) to make ur opponent laugh  .
                 But jus to distract em, hence ,help u to win.

+1 on filco and gaaaaaana, for me this pet thing should be added in our daily task ^_^

want dragon
SHOOT FIREBALLS

NARUTO PETS WOOAAAHHHHHHHHH

GO AKI U RULE AND A MORE PETS THAT CANT EXPIRE UNLESS u dont feedit

Lol guys,i just wish the pets are not only bought by coins,at least some lower ones are bought with vouchers and flipped and taken in the flipping or cards,and also,helping us to fight,able to fortrify the pets too.Of course,for girls,Groom them(pets)Good luck G.ms!

Back Forum