Back Forum New
oi td vx gd  bd b dbnjhrm brun vc dkd ld kkkkkkkkk............*****************mdjdmgkd

kkkkkkkkkkkkk[img][img][/img][/img]

1. [color=Magenta]sim[color=SlateGray] vf[/color][/color]
Copy Code
[img][/img]  dnbzx ns xbnz nbgdmsjdhd d xh d

djdhystd vc vvc  brun yuri xcmsm sim  nio hshs

-_-' -_-

hmmm guys, update for the pets ^_^

one of our friends googling around and found this, link below:

http://ddt.forum.game321.com/vie ... &highlight=PETS

so meaning it is quite similar ro the one i have just suggested, as the images shown, it can me upagraded, so all the thing we have to do now as I said on the other thread, lets hope and pray when will this come

@justibroke, tol astig ng pet ant ^_^ yung knights
They Call Me "NOOB" Number One On BattleField

LOL if you said it like that,its better if we own them all
Sasuke's the one..not me -.-

When is DDT is starting to sell the pets?
Think before we wanna say something. ^_^

Reply 76# Kiku

well so far chinese doesnt have it yet (i think, havent checked in a while now)
so a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time
鄙视所有的垃圾
XD

I like pet like lion and dog
That all...
+.=

well i think we should get a dozen of pets 1- has a percentage to freeze enimes 2- can apply DoT(damage over time) 3- can heal you for 350 to 1200 4- can move you to the location that you choose (once per 3 turns)  5- adds 10% to 50% damage 6- can hide temporarly for 3 turns 7- can reduce taken damage by 10% to 30% 8- can improve power by 500 to 1500 9-reduces enemy defence by 50 to 150 10- makes monsters (only in boatyard) get stun or poisn (by chance). well i gave ten ideas and they're all based on their levels

i wish ther are free not all weak one

Back Forum