Back Forum New
[img][/img]hehe

whats pet in ddtank and shell

how can i get a pet

i got an idea the pets just help u fortify and synthesize and they can fight for u (like they have theyre own turn and u command it)

I suggest that the pets have different abilities, some collect boxes, some give you more exp, or glory, or prizes, more power... Weak pets can be bought with vouchers and have to be fed everyday, powerful pets can be bought with coins or extreme amount of vouchers and only have to be fed every 2 days. Pets give you bonuses when you feed them.    : D

Post Last Edited by badz316 at 2011-9-6 07:20

HMM!!! SUGGEST THAT PET WILL HELP YOU IN BATTLE, THAT HAS A SKILL, FOR EXAMPLE
<<(CUTE)HAWK= SKILL IS GETTING EXTRA BOXES FOR YOU THAT YOU CAN USE EVEN YOU STILL HAVE 3 ITEMS IN BATTLE>>
<<(CUTE)SNAKE= SKILL IS TO ADD DAMAGE TO YOUR ATTACK OR ADD OFFENSE, DEFENSE>>
<<(CUTE)FROG= SKILL IS TO ATTACK AN ENEMY CLOSE TO YOU>>
<<(CUTE)BEAN= SKILL IS TO HEAL YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED>>
... JUST SUGGESTING GUYS!!!

that u can chuck at ur oppenent, if its a girl then she will be like omg u killed a bear *cry* and then rage quit, then u get a free win lol

i like pets that can revive the dead just by 1% lets see who will be very lucky in the game....or pets that can be customized and can help during the battles.....or pets that can be earn you something gold voucher items etc...for fairness and equality, i dont like it is to be bought its unfair for those who lack coins, its better if you give it in cards...tnx and goodluck

I think these ideas are nice :
1.there are different catcorys like:healing,amor bost,attack bost...ect,ect
2.you have to buy them with medals about 50medals
3.you can only equypt 1 pet
4.four pets with the same leval,kind,can be synthesize to a +1 pet
5.they can be upgraded whith food from the shop(coin food are better than voucher)
6.you can dress and/or decorate them!
thanks for reading, i hope i helped the devolpers

um how do u get a pet?
CARISSA.BURCHNALL

Back Forum