Back Forum New
Pets:
1.should have 3 lvls...the lvl should increase like the vip one...it lvl up after x days
2.attack every 3 turns for a 75%/100%/150%
3.can be sacrificed by master to get a shiels bonus for 1-2 turns
4.can get treasures in battle...only 1 /2 turns
5.should have a skill...depending on what pet it is...for example chicken can peck the enemy and make him bleed,bomb will give instant damage(low but not affected by armor),gulu will heal you .....etc.....the skills must not be overpowered and the damaging ones shouldn't be able to kill enemy(except the monsters)

Reply 1# Soul マカ
Plis use translater"eu ja sei que tem o ddtank II que tem pet  por que voces não inovem e fasssam pets relativos das instancias e criem novas 3 instancias alguma sobre as aguias pet da atributo e ainda da um ataque amais no seu round ou vez em portuguess valeu por ler" language are in portuges.

i would suggest that, a pet that would attack enemy near you, like a melee weapon then like an aa, heal you, on a percentage

How to Get a Pet is expert

buy pet use voucher

[img][/img]

i want a pet amh... that  always fly and i will see the loots

i suggest a pet that can hit..heal...loot an item...and protect u...
ty..^^

PET:
-addtional heal during using AA
-pet can be upgrade
-addtional exp
-addtional fortification boost
-pets fight for exp

Post Last Edited by lawzliet at 2012-11-4 04:13

heals you more exp when u lvl it up fight or do activities/tasks for exp,armory boosts,generates 100 coins each month, gets souls for you when ur dead gives u 10% boost on damage more higher lvl max of 6 lvls lets you have a little pet sign like the heart when ur married put in play pen to generate exp and have a vaniti for 100 points on getting a pet pet is perm 1k each and different variaties of pets with different boosts anime style pets

Back Forum