Back Forum New
Back Ground Music Like Korean Music )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?fea ... e&v=j7_lSP8Vc3o
-♫DDTANK♫-
ΩSonicBoomzΩ

How bout upgrading the aiming rage??
Sasuke's the one..not me -.-

you know when u win a battle and it shows the treasure chest boxes and theres a 10 sec time to pick? they should sound less annoying and if we mute music it should mute that sound beacuse i like to play with sound effects but not the music on. also the ready up button should sound less annoying

At least improve the least amount of chances of disconnection or better tasks with 10 coins everyday when we login once.Hope G.Ms can do it,Im just suggesting..RenBun,if u looking at this,dont kill me O.o

i think we need new weapons and new background music.

Hey Mr Moderator do you think We should add a system that lets you search for friends?
lets say you meet a friend and they have the game but u cant make friends if you cant see them so
i think it would be better if we could search for friends
+_+
=)

Hey Mr Moderator do you think We should add a system that lets you search for friends?
lets say you meet a friend and they have the game but u cant make friends if you cant see them so
+_+
=)

+_+
=)

If we could that would be GREAT!!!!

+_+
=)

Back Forum