Back Forum New
At first i want to say that the ddt shop give not big selection offers. We really need more. Im dreaming of an dangerous look Ninja Outfit, but no Costum, better like Samurai or Sparta where we can choose the colors.
And i think the old clothes types was better look in game as the new, they looks to much like manga movie and the heads always look to big with it.
I think the most gamers would be afraid about to could create an special typical look like an cowboy, dreaming girl, hero women/men, amer. indian, clowns, gangsters, playmates/ playboys XD or something else.
So if you think my ideas are great, i wish u could create for me an special Che Guevara Fight Costum hehe XD Viva la DDTankalution ;D

Reply 1# Soul マカ

just simply suggesting a constant update of these things as its crucial in order to keep players entertained with the new and so game doesnt became so monotones . also reconsider the designs of hair and how alot of the times it doesnt fit quite right with the positioning of the eyes, it can look off balance... take into consideration the suitability ( specifically in how its positioned in the avatar ) when designing the outfits .

thanks !

Please include Dragon Ball-Z characters for suit options. Thanks!
Behind every man's success is a bunch of haters.

I would like to suggest a skin type system... The reason behind this is because most people are forced to used Samurai/Spartacus/Star Prayer set to keep power. However, if players wish to look different/unique they have no other choice but to lose power, hence the suggestion. If possible the system can either add stats but preferably not... as this will continue to make others more powerful... this will only help to scare more newbies from playing the game when a high level player can just take out a lv10+ noob in a 1 - 2 shots...

your so self fish gm please make an event muramasa+12 exchange to boomerang+5 in server lord land i always say that i waste a lot of money i talk to live support they said we will consider your suggestion pay attention to our announcement WTF no action please make that event this coming wekeend that we can buy muramasa in shop ty hope you understand my feeling

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted.
More shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMI-ASS1:3 :) lol xD

Back Forum