Back Forum New
weww wingd butterfly..like 3.0 in china =))..thhat's nice

ADD AT LEAST 3 NEW IN ALL CLOTHES, FACE, HAIR STYLE AND ETC.... MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! HAHAHAHA..

Reply 4# Chicana

they dont need new wings they just need to add colour changes to them.

there should be cooler clothing for vouchers. some of the clothing for coins that are 900c should be less price.

they need to add MORE colour options for skin tones becuase theres no good brown colours, they got 2 brown colours and some of the "eyes" you pick doesnt show up very well, like the eyes i picked for my character is actually a brown colour but becuase i pick these eyes it made it LIGHT LIGHT brown >< what the helll?? they need to fix that really bad. how come all the characters need to be white? im not racist but im just saying.

i saw that they had a outfit from dragon ballz the boo outfit called "sorcery" they should add the saiyan outfit with the armor i can see a lot of ppl buying that. but im not saying copy everything from dragon ballz lol just saying they should add that one outfit. also they should add more samurai and ninja clothing.

More pets that can shoot bombs out and destroy the enemie

There should be more pets that can shoot out bombs to destroy the enemie please make this happen

I do think tat making some coins Clothings into paid by vouchers,but,put them into a higher price then the normal prices,maybe coins clothings perm is 1500coins,then make the vouchers clothings 6k for perm.Or at least,let us perm our items with vouchers

My suggestion.

Post Last Edited by donokikumaru at 2011-12-21 18:44

I suggest DDtank Should have new outfits and many more for voucher. And i feel akward about that pet slot at backpack. Pls reply.
1. new outfits for voucher
2. pet for voucher
3. many kind of hairstyle for voucher
NOTE: People just play this or maybe young. they dont have credit card or money to buy coins. one of my friend are talking about they wish they have a new and pay with voucher outfits and items. i hope DDTank have read this and have feellings like the others.

kikumaru124
shadow castle
lvl24
4599 power

hope DDTank reply what did i post.
Think before we wanna say something. ^_^

i suggest in place of that voucher users can buy coin stuff i suggest make more voucher hair u will make them happy there willbe more playing (and longer) and no one will be mad at mods so pls make other hair  not only that Carrie Fisher and Elvis and 1 another
Hiya

a new clothes that can be buy by coins. stylish, casual and many more.

I suggest for a new clothing. There's no more clothes to choose from shop. We need more stylish clothes. More eyes, face, and hair. May DDtank accept my suggestion.

Back Forum