Back Forum New
There should be some kind of way to let ddtank players without coins to get the same features as players with coins. But the players without coins use theier vouchers and/or gold to get the stuff. Like if it takes 500 coins to get a pet, then using vouchers could cost like 1000, and with gold it could cost like 10,000 gold. This would probably make even more people want to play DDTank.

There should be some kind of way to let ddtank players without coins to get the same features as pla ...
jsannicolas671 Posted at 2011-6-28 19:17

Yes, it will probably make more people play, but this is not the best idea, if people were allowed to use vouchers/gold to buy stuff that should be coins, DDT321 would run out of business as that is how they make money. So, this is a NO NO.
Do not leave things unsaid, as you will regret it later~ Train.Gain.Mantain. ^^

Please think about what you are about to say, before you say it.

Btw, some of the suggestions on page one, cosplay costumes, butterfly wings, those are a sure to come. Version 2.6 they will come out, and you won't even believe what happens when DDT reaches version 3.0 ^^ so much new stuff.....I can't believe it's DDT lol. So, stay tuned there's going to be a lot of cool changes in the future. As to my suggestion, whote angel wings and black devil wings would be nice, oh also Scythe that you can throw would be nice <.< but the Scythe is the pow, and the regular shots are little kunai-knives ;)

i want the sunako look in the game..

hahahah...hus agree wd me..??
the long blck hair n the clothes...everything..
hehheh...n can buy wd vouchers..

teescake01

why gm just give that chopper suit to newbie player? wtf? then we the veteran player cant get our  free suit? awww sad~

I suggest they release pets that can be bought using vouchers

i suggest for user coin can gat many free gift.. coz we allhave done spent alot money to play..
hehehe
All guys are HERO!!

live with ther life ╫(«N◄

i sugest tht u can buy the thing u can buy with ccoins also can buy with vouchers only it will be more expensice (LOL XD?)

Back Forum