Back Forum New
to buy coins you need at least 30 beans  but why dont use more then 30 ,60 ,90,why dont make 5 ,10 ,20 golden beasn ,more players are gona charge then

Is the renewal of "FIRING RANGE" been suggested? Sorry if it is, im too lazy to read each pages.. It will be a good source of Good loots if that can be permitted. I also disagree on the LL20 for mail n AH, it keeps newbies, low in pow so i suggest return LL15 for mail n AH.. I dont avail promos of charging, it only depletes ur current resources, so i only reload coins that will help me in improving my character in BG. GodBlessToAllOfUs!
"Patience is a virtue!"

Reply 52# Agram07

if they renew firing range every1 will get +12 very fast so dont be arrongant 1 time is enough
anime forever

and as for the mail they change it cause many scammer use low lvl to scam items
anime forever

Post Last Edited by kunemetsu_2 at 2011-10-23 07:13
and as for the mail they change it cause many scammer use low lvl to scam items
raziel21 Posted at 2011-10-18 09:16

+1 on raziel, all of the reported incident's were notified by our G.M's that are low level Players... even me, those players have tried to fool me and want to scammed me...

Actually being low POWER on that certain stage is fault by the account owner,  when im in Level 20 my power reaches 6k+ it depends on the players how they maintain there char up and rising...

And as with regards to renewing the firing ranged, it's proper to  experienced and passed it 1 time only... this is by experience and mastery, the loots are good, it is enough to gain it one time.

My suggest is just too multiply the DAILY TASK. and make another book from FIRING RANGE. and ANOTHER maybe you can monitor the quiters and try to warn them when first too two offenses but when they receive 3rd offense they have to be ban for like 2-5 hours. So they wouldn't quit again.

they need to add MORE colour options for skin tones becuase theres no good brown colours, they got 2 brown colours and some of the "eyes" you pick doesnt show up very well, like the eyes i picked for my character is actually a brown colour but becuase i pick these eyes it made it LIGHT LIGHT brown >< what the helll?? they need to fix that really bad. how come all the characters need to be white? im not racist but im just saying.

they should add more samurai and ninja clothing. for wings they need to add colour changes to them.

I Think that task Evil Trible or Darc castle or Dark zone is heavy on lvl 20-22 when we get this task. Maybe create event, where we can beat stage 2 or 3 more times.

i will suggested to GM that hope ddtank will have a give away like boomz, boomz has a gift pack that u can redeem.

Im not sure if this has been suggested but how about adding items in the shop that are, say, only for VIP's.And of course more tasks for VIP's.And rewards for achieving high levels in the VIP system.Well, I doubt 2h of spa time, a 'special' spa gown, and a sparkly badge(not sure what its called...//le shot) is going to set them apart from others.

Oh and how about just make the colour change interface a colour wheel/chart?
(ex. http://bit.ly/sh0874 http://bit.ly/sYpVr7nvm the text =/= )
And is it possible to enable usage of the colour card on wings and suit(Well, basically what  Filco said)
P.S. Alternatively,you could put in an extra box to input the html/rgb colour code instead of putting in a colour wheel/chart
MK's ☪Artemis ~over and out nya

Back Forum