Back Forum New
It would be nice if vouchers can be converted into coins. example, 1000 vouchers= 100 coins. )

Reply 4# ar3s69

I like this idea. I support it.

It would be cool if game couples would team up and if they won lets say 10 fights, they would get an engagement ring or something if they couldnt afford it in coins.

If not sell some coin items for vouchers, why not make up new ouftits and hair just for vouchers. Something tha has to look just as special and professional as thoose cool outfits and hair for coins.

That would be unfair for the coin users and also a big downhill on the creators' wallet, think like a superior, even if I were a GM, I would pursue my players to give me profit, and not cause myself's downhill. Actually if you were to look at it, those bargain voucher items were not the best sellers out of those coin item materials, probably the reason why they added it to the voucher section.
I follow orders for my own entertainment.

Post Last Edited by xiaoking312 at 2011-6-19 14:38

how bout coins exchanging for medals or more task for medals that would help alot

That would be unfair for the coin users and also a big downhill on the creators' wallet, think like  ...
Aki Posted at 2011-6-19 13:06

I agree especially those user who worked hard hunting es just for coins

Reply 10# sleepingforest

totally agree....hope it will be implemented...

STOP! asking vouchers/gold to be turned into coins, it will "never" happen =] thank you for your time~
Do not leave things unsaid, as you will regret it later~ Train.Gain.Mantain. ^^

GM>>> can you give me some credit or Nugget 2star+6
i need coin plss give me .....

Back Forum