Back Forum New
PLEASE PUT BACK THE LORD OF THE RINGS +5 ANY RINGS OR BRACELET = 4*STAR FAWN AND ALSO EXCHANGE EVENT +10 **FLAMES TO SPEAR 230 HARM AND THEN +12 SPEAR 230 HARM EXCHANGE TO SPEAR 242 HARM +0. THANK YOU SO MUCH GM AND DDTANK! I'M PLAYING THIS GAME 4 YEARS. SO PLEASE! ACCEPT MY SUGGESTION THANKS!

GEYMIAS1 HUGE BIG NOOB CUM XMACUBASS HUG BIG DICK JUST GIVE UP BRO AND LOVE ME DUDE ME GAY MOTHER DEPRESSED AND PLEASE SHOW ME GAY MERCY XMACUBASS KILL MY FAT ASS MOTHER GEYMIAS1

ok sorry gamias1 YOU WON OK? LET'S END THIS PLEASE.. i know i am A PIECE OF SHIT an INSIGNIFICANT EXISTENCE, PLEASE SHOW ME MERCY YOU HAVE THE LAST WORDS OK SORRY MAN I'LL BEHAVE WELL IT'S JUST A GAME SORRY WANNA BE FRIENDS LET'S FORGET THE PAST YOU WON OK? JUST CHILL OUT MAN PEACE AND LOVE BRO!MY MOTHER DIED YEARS AGO AND I AM BAD DEPRESSED BRO PLEASE SHOW ME MERCY
MY NAME : Ҝʊʑѧηѧѧɠι93
SERVER : EDEN GARDEN
More Shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMIAS1:3 :) lol xD

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted.
More shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMI-ASS1:3 :) lol xD

I think event +10 *1-Star Weapon exchange to **2-Star Weapon, angelic arm etc. or +12 weapon exchange to +10 2-star**boomerang,spear, truce chick, undead axe  

League Gift Packs wasted... please change it.. i tried to gift 5k voucher the reciever only got 15 voucher why is that?

best permanent event i think

login hrs
every 1000 mns= 1 senior piece
5000 mns=  Daily Progress weapon
10000 mns= 2-star weap or +12 weap

I think Player Game Monitors should be available in-game for entertainment.

Hello
I've an idea for an event
1- Get (number of exp for example 800k) to get reward
2- Spend (number of vouchers for example 4k) to get reward
Surging River
DRINKER

Back Forum