Back Forum New
coins i doubt,medals maybe......interesting suggestion though.....

how about if you add more lvls.... so that the player that already reach lvl 40 they can enjoy the game and... if they will be lvl 40 forever they will be bored in playing DDt....plss add more lvls... even if its only 5 lvl...heheh

Level cap is raised to 50 in next ver

there must be a task to get coins. . bec. not all players can load . or get coins

how about marriage discount? hehe

Please make a task where we can get coins for rewards. At least one coin will do, but please continue the quest like the Missing Pieces. And I wish that the rewards given when we level-up can be renewed by vouchers because we do not have coins. And because of that, it affects our attribute points. Please put an
unbound button
so we can sell the items we do not need that others do need it.  

i think i suggest more seasonal events or more more more daily events to get more medals for trade to shop

Since its June.. lots of people get married.. I'm suggesting a discount wedding festival

..i suggest that the medal prince of energy stone lv5 is 20 medals or lower than 20, instead of 30 medals coz its to expensive..cannot accumulate energy stone fast...

Double mission reward for a short period?Turning 1 more extra card in Sports / Boatyard?XD

Back Forum