Back Forum New
I suggest that they take a look at my League Fight post in this channel.
That's something that won't be unrealistic to realize and it comes with a lot of fun for everybody on Ddtank. It won't cost you coins just a little effort .
Rude is one thing, but being rude with facts makes you an undefeatable king.

Reply 61# Emi

I agree, VIP task is like 1 task 2 medals 50 glory.. Thats just PATHETIC! C'mon we really paying for that? Atleast give us some REAL tasks. We are paying for extra's. I also think that VIP players should be given the chance buying exclusive clothes...
Rude is one thing, but being rude with facts makes you an undefeatable king.

I suggest that every month must have new events and receive better reward for 7 or 15 days    such as jewellery and wings. Hope DDtank wil make my suggestions will be accepted. ^^

A Hari Raya Event~!!It's for us Malaysians-I just their ambassador.
Keep on till you're succeed. And for who called me noob, thanks.

i wish we can sell our account in auction house so that no one can scam an innocent players..........

Advance happy Labor's Day Guys
And HI...........................................

I wish that coming this christmas there will be free coins hahahahhaha XD

Post Last Edited by monykyte1@one.lt at 2012-5-1 17:26

I wanna say something about dd tank   why whey give us so many gold   but we  almost can't use it enywere. so  you could  let us buy some stuff in the shop  with  gold    it would be fair   or maybe you could give  some coins    for player  like  4000 coins   and then   everyone would be happy and  bought much more coins effective  and much better  for everyone

I suggest that   you could give us coins  for everyoen about 4000 and that would  give much more effect  for us to buy more coins   because   we can't do much with gold so whats the point to have  it

Reply 19# akiraFernandez

don't buy lvl  5    stone  just buy  4 stones whitch has  lvl 4  and the   to metalurgi you will   save 2 medals

Back Forum