Back Forum New
Im not sure if this has been suggested but how about adding items in the shop that are, say, only for VIP's.And more tasks for VIP's/rewards for achieving high levels in the VIP system.Well, I doubt 2h of spa time, a 'special' spa gown, and a sparkly badge(not sure what its called...//le shot) is going to set them apart from others.

Oh and how about just make the colour change interface a colour wheel/chart?
(ex. http://bit.ly/sh0874 or http://bit.ly/sYpVr7nvm the text =/= )
And is it possible to enable usage of the colour card on wings and suit(Well, basically what  Filco said)
P.S. Alternatively,you could put in an extra box to input the html/rgb colour code instead of putting in a colour wheel/chart
MK's ☪Artemis ~over and out nya

When the anniversary date for ddtank comes, I think they should at least make a discount for buying coins, or free items than can only be bought by coins for free. I mean, come on. It's anniversary. This can also be implemented on Christmas or someday.

Though this could be a suggestion that couldn't even be looked at, it is still worth a try I guess.
Le poke.

lol what do you think the missing pieces??? im lvl30 and i need to finished 11 missing pieces so what should i do??? play the missing pieces 10 times??? 11x10=110!!!!!!! so you want me to win 110 times in battle??? lol high lvl players cant finished their task everyday

hi i am very bored. what should i do?

I suggest that we can use vouchers to renew things for a year and there is an event for Hari Raya Aidilfitri/Aidiladha day.It might be cool.
Keep on till you're succeed. And for who called me noob, thanks.

hello

can u give more bnefits for vips?im planing to stop it becos i only get more exp and 2 medals for vip task.thats it.1600 coins.thats a lot.there's no benefit at all.

I would like to suggest that... how about making a new additional scene? its nice to fight with add scene. ^^

Iam just suggesting:

A daily raffle promo with chance for coins,
gold conversion to voucher,
better items that the treasure chest gives
or treasure chest gives weapons,
and longer item expiry dates.

I think it is for novice players or players that
rarely play the game.

P.S. I am 13 yrs.

Iam just suggesting:

A daily raffle promo with chance for coins,
gold conversion to voucher,