Back Forum New

Post your events suggestion here!

Harmony and peace for everyone!

Since a lot of players are suggesting events, discounts and freebies.
Here we go, a thread where you can suggest it to.
With this thread, I'll be able to compile everything and with it, I can pass it to the devs and administrators.
Please do follow the rules and the way on how to suggest suggestions.
Thank you and God bless!

who needs suit anyway.this is a report some giant bulls is amushing we need to kill him quickly!.

newbie ferdsa,
thanks-you for your coperation

I started playing that game called DD-Tank and that game is fantastic i really like the game and i just got this acc!! man i wish i can stay here forever the games are so much fun why did anybody tell me about this website?? i noticed until know when a friend told me about this games.

uhmm how bout event that gives coins for reward ^^

I WOULD TO SUGGEST THAT YOU GO MAKE AN EVENT WHERE A GM GETS TO BATTLE 4V4 WITH PLAYERS GM+3 PLAYERS VS 4PLAYERS ON SPORTS FIGHT

WIN OR LOOSE YOU GET A PRICE EITHER BEING ON GM'S TEAM OR GM'S ENEMY
THIS EVENT WAS A BLAST ON YOOGAMES.COM =)
SO IF GM'S WILL PUT AN EVENT LIKE MORE PLAYERS WILL BE ONLINE AND ACTIVE =P
PscueParism

event like that* more players =P

I SUGGEST .. THAT THEY HAVE MORE EVENT .. BECAUSE MANY PLAYERS ARE HAVING PROBLEM WHEN THERE TASK IS FINISH .. BECAUSE TASK ONLY GAIN MORE EXP A LOT THAN FF OR LF .. SO MAYBE MORE EVENT MORE FUN AND EXCITING .. I THINK <333

helloo lol

JEEZ GIVE US  FREE COINS A BIT NOT EVERYONE CAN BUY THEM  WE DON'T ASK FOR MILIONS FREE COINS AT LEAST GIVE US 1500 AND EVERYONE WOULD MAKE  LESS COMPLAINS

I suggest that...if the everyday task is finish..the player will receive a reward..Any random ITEM or COINS perhaps..just a token of the players hard work..if its ok...

Back Forum