Back Forum New

Things to remember when making a suggestion

I have been reading the "Suggestion Forum" and I have saw quite a few topics that are suggesting things without thinking if it has a chance of being implemented or not. Here is a explanation of what to suggest, and why some suggestions cannot be approved.

Writing a Suggestion

• When writing a suggestion to improve the game or say something they should get rid of, it's very important to write it in the nicest way you can. Even if you don't realize your being rude, other people may.

• When writing a suggestion to improve the game or say something they should get rid of, it's very important to think if it could help the game and if your suggestion has a chance of being implemented.

• The patch of our game is the same as the patch of version China, and so suggesting unnecessary ideas will be ignored because obviously, everything china has will also turn out as our own.

Why is it not okay to post pictures and suggestions from other sites/games?

The reason for this is because of COPYRIGHT. If Game321 created an item from other sites/games without permission they'd be invading copyright laws. Game321 could be sued and would have to shutdown due to not enough money after being sued.

Converting Gold, Vouchers, Medals to Coins or Removing Coins

No, Game321 cannot make it possible to convert gold, vouchers, and medals to coins or remove the coin system. This is because Game321 relies on the coins to continue operating. If players were allowed to turn the gold, vouchers, and medals (free) into credits (paid for with real money) Game321 would lose its income and would have to close.

Negative Feedback

Game321 staff wants bad feedback too! They want to know how to improve the game! If people say something that isn't good, they want to know that! But when you are a negative influence to the other players, that is what they don't want.

Being a negative influence?

Complaining and complaining 24/7 and making others feel bad when they like what somebody does not like. No matter how hard you try, there will always be somebody who doesn't like it. If you don't like something in the game, sure suggest for it to be better but if you hate the way the game is created, (i.e. Maps where you could dig, a very important part of the game to make it real) It won't be removed for a very long time.

What to post:

Hello, perhaps if you could (put your suggestion, and your own reason) I think this will help the game a lot.

What not to post:

Hey! You remove this item now or I'll leave this stupid game!

Always remember to try and create original ideas and us players are looking forward on reading them.

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted.
More shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMI-ASS1:3 :) lol xD

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted.
More shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMI-ASS1:3 :) lol xD

ok sorry gamias1 YOU WON OK? LET'S END THIS PLEASE.. i know i am A PIECE OF SHIT an INSIGNIFICANT EXISTENCE, PLEASE SHOW ME MERCY YOU HAVE THE LAST WORDS OK SORRY MAN I'LL BEHAVE WELL IT'S JUST A GAME SORRY WANNA BE FRIENDS LET'S FORGET THE PAST YOU WON OK? JUST CHILL OUT MAN PEACE AND LOVE BRO!MY MOTHER DIED YEARS AGO AND I AM BAD DEPRESSED BRO PLEASE SHOW ME MERCY
MY NAME : Ҝʊʑѧηѧѧɠι93
SERVER : EDEN GARDEN
More Shit for this HAHGAYBOY Underdog HAHGAYLORD GEYMIAS1:3 :) lol xD

Fuck face geymias1 is back!!!!!

hi help my this porblam hir

Lol beggars

hi pls give me some e weapon

cida araujo

i dont know

Back Forum