Back Forum New
i cant play my own character

huhu
it is not fair
i have Lv7 weapon
my money
huhu

To start at 23:00,  April 5th ,2011 CST. It will last about 8 hours.

Why is it still in maintenance?? Its already April 7..haist..

For people who will just spam.
I do assure you you'll be BAN.
I'm being nice as possible as I can.
But please do wait more.

i've got a question too. is there any way that i could change my characters name? $1 isn't that cool to see in your name right? XD

this happen in  Chinese version too ^^ they make  2 or 3 sever in to 1 ........i don't know what that for or just for fun

no firing range yet!

When the server consolidation happened last April 4, I've decided to create another character in Magic kingdom giving me two characters with one LOGIN Username. But ever since it happened my original character at level 23 is not getting the daily rewards.  I just noticed it now. Now the question is. How can i delete the other character and how can I start getting the daily rewards. Also is it possible for me to get those Daily rewards that I missed?I usually get all of them everyday cause i'm always online more than 8hrs a day. Hope you can help me on this.

My User Login is Aise_f09.

Original char: aise009

Char to be deleted: Graise

A positive response is very much appreciated.

wow. so everyone hoo WERENT loged in (as the guy above says pfft) loses their chars for no reason?

how can i delete this post? i feel stupid.. somebody told me that once you reach level 22 you won't get any daily rewards anymore.. sorry!

Back Forum