Back Forum New

wth

Post Last Edited by moonie at 2011-4-6 18:29

So you delete the account if its never been married? Thats bs, my character was lvl 26(pancakes) in fantasy forest. why do you delete it just because they didnt get married? it only showed my lvl 11 acc which also never got married and i havent logged on to it for a long time, how can i get my account back?

liars.
this was a mistake of this team of developers incompetent.
Do not try to blame the players.

i was going to +8 my weapon today but now is GONE! Dx fix it fast please!

My account in Fantasy forest got deleted? It was lvl 26, named pancakes and i logged in it like every day, it only showed my lvl 11 account (desolation) which i didnt log in for like a month, wtf is up with that? deleting it just cuz it wasnt married? if im doing something wrong, please tell me or i guess ill just quit

My account was deleted in the Fantasy Forest, and I'm very upset with this, I hope to fix it and return everything to normal, I was level 24 with 8k power and +10 weapon.
My char : CamilaHR

Post Last Edited by fuckthewolrd at 2011-4-6 22:41

Hey Donis Vai
Tomar no ...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..¹²³ Matt

Post Last Edited by fuckthewolrd at 2011-4-6 22:42
My account was deleted in the Fantasy Forest, and I'm very upset with this, I hope to fix it and ret ...OK
camilete Posted at 2011-4-6 18:53

Infantasy Forest no loggin

Reply 21# Moonie

I don't know about that. If they really delete account that not charge the game, married, and all of that. THEN WOOOW!  feel bad for everyone who loss their account.

WTF G.M weres my khimvinzkie? its married,has coins,vouchers,alwys active,has a league, lvl 26 and when i open my account its lvl 1 wtf i wasted my time hard work to get me stronger ='( i want my account bac ...
I found a great way to attract money... work! >D

Back Forum