Back Forum New

TOP UP using MOL POINTS!!

Post Last Edited by im.nykie@yahoo.com at 2011-1-11 07:40

uhmm..GM may i ask how can i top up using MOL POINTS? coz when i try to top-up it doesnt have the mol points tab to put the serial number and pin..

Which country are you from? Mol Points is available now, if there is such a tab in you country, you can just choose it, and then you will go into the MOL's home website, then you can do what it tells you to do to finish the charge.

im from philippines..and when i choose the mol points.theres no mol on the other choices. and when i buy mmo points directly on the mol points facebook application,theres no ddtan of n-games there.

If there is no such option on our web in your country, it means such way is not available in you country now. So if you buy the MOL points directly on other web, it may not be useful, sorry for this.

but sir we have mol points over here in the philippines.how bad this is for us.

There is such an option on the Charge website in any country, but when you choose it and go to the forth step, if there is no such option there, it means it is not available in your country.

sir we have mol point here in philippines.we can buy mol point in our 7eleven stores but how come we cant top up using mol points?

How about Mol Points at Malaysia? It connect to DDTank Game?

There is such an option on the Charge website in any country, but when you choose it and go to the forth step, if there is no such option there, it means it is not available in your country.
shining day, Chelsea go go go~~

sir we can prove to you that we have mol point here in philippines..my god this server really has a lot of problem.

Back Forum