Back Forum New

ultimate game card

I tried redeem my ultimate game card. But the recharge page for ultimate game card seem not working. It's won't loading when you click "Pay&Confirm" button. :c nothing show pin to redeem and etc.

Dear player, can I ask which country are you form, we have checked here, it is ok, could you try it again~~
shining day, Chelsea go go go~~

Mine isnt working i tryed 3 times, and just wondering if the ultimate gamecard can be used for DDTank? because it says u can.

Yes, Ultimate Game Card can be used on DDTank in some countries, which country are you in? or can you give us a screen shot?

MOds if I buy ultimate game cards in philippines and I try to use it here in United Arab Emirates isn't possible to load up?

If united arab of emirates (UAE) is included of that countries can't use ultimate card?

Thank  you!

I CANT USE MY ULTIMATE GAME CARD! i live in washington

Reply 5# darktutong
I UAE you can use Ultimate Game Card. I f you still have any problem, please contact with us.

i cant use my ultimate game card i live in california

can you give us your  detail information by online support so that we can help you !

Reply 9# gm015

Dear moderator how about my Molpoint...after step4..my point still 0..can u explain

Back Forum