Back Forum New
thanks ! .. )

Reply 29# esme

that won't actually work because it only clears the cache and temporary files, NOT the sol files.

UNLESS there specifically is an option to delete game save files. Some browsers has that.

I've already deleted the file that was mentioned, how come I still get the problem?..
It worked first lately it didn't.. T_T

xD works like a charm Jonathan XD
Im playing it right now And No Freezes Or Crashes and no More wind Bug
Thanks Jonathan

I had this problem a few weeks ago, followed this post and it worked.  Now today suddenly I'm getting a similar problem, the wind went up to 5222.4, and before that happened, in my fights and everything, the turns were all messed up, like i could still see the pop up of the last person's addons on bottom of screen, and it just kept adding everyone's power ups, plus when it was my turn i didn't get a notice saying "Your Turn!" it just moved the arrow to me and i shot.  Plz tell me if there is something new that is going on or did i do it wrong the first time i tried to fix this (though it has been working perfectly from then till now).

Ok basically that folder has all of the cached code and graphics and stuff, and when you load the game it tries to load the stuff from that folder first, before trying to download it from the server. This is why the first time you load the game it takes like 5 minutes but after that it only takes like 20 seconds.

Now, when they do an update, guess what happens: the folder still has all of the OLD code in it, and you still try to load from the folder. That causes all sorts of bugs because of incompatibilities.

So, to fix that you would delete the folder and then the game will be completely redownloaded again.

That is why this is not a one-time fix.

Basically, we need their tech team to fix this problem on their end - likely by adding some kind of thing that tells the computer "We have updated! Don't load from the folder, download it from our servers". But they don't have that now which is why you need to do this.

i dont have s1.ddt.game321.com on the folder just s2.ddt.game321.com and s3.ddt.game321.com...
should i delete all of them?

i dont have s1.ddt.game321.com in the folder just s2.ddt.game321.com and s3.ddt.game321.com...
should i delete them all?

Reply 10# Danars

s1 in s1.ddt.game321.com refers to the server right? Does it mean that it lag won't happen in server 1 only?

not working T.T

Back Forum