Back Forum New
why i cant login to ddtank? im still here in loading for almost 1hour and white background only... i tried all suggestions but it does not work for me. what im going to do now. pls help... i really love this game.

my friends too have the same problem when they're going to play here in my place. im working here in our computer shop. and i need to fix this as soon as possible. because they really love this game too. pls answer me asap. God bless DDTANK!

Reply 51# glaiza016

Are you stuck on 40% ? and could you please specify more information ?

no percentage appear. just white page only... i just only view this link http://www.game321.com/ but i cant enter to the game. it happens every afternoon until evening. i can play it only in the morning. is it on my connection? but my customer can play the online games.. only ddtank cannot play here. thanks for the answer... hope you understand my english.

I just want to inform you that this is a flash game , I suppose the problem is your connection.

glaiza016 we have a same problem. til now is not fix yet.. wer u from glaiza?

cloud, thanks for you answer. im going to reformat all the computer here. i think it will work then.
jherkz, im from phil. im going to fix it now through reformat all the pc. maybe it will work too. and i will upgrade my connection. i think we have the same net problem.

Reply 56# glaiza016

Glad to help you , Your welcome

hello again, im done in reformatting my computers. but still i cant open it. if my problem is my net why in other server or other website i can play ddtank? like now, im playing ddtank to this link http://ddtank.aeriagames.com/ but here in your website i cannot login. it still in white page and loading. but no percentage appear. thank you again.

Reply 58# glaiza016

If you followed the instruction in this thread , loading takes time because you've deleted the loading folder itself.
I am requiring you to please wait because your computer is still downloading files from the game.

ok.. thank you. even if im waiting for almost 3 hrs.haha but its ok..  thank you again. and God bless..

Back Forum